PDA

View Full Version : Reebok Pump Triple Break Shoe

dunlopfan
02-26-2007, 05:28 AM
Did anybody notice that when Jelena Jankovic sprained her ankle last week that she was using the new Reebok shoes that were supposed to be so good. I was planning on buying these shoes, but now I'm hesitant. Anybody use these new shoes and can tell me about them?

tintin
02-26-2007, 05:38 AM
wonder why Mauresmo isn't wearing the shoes that has her name on it yet?;) ;) ;)

Mike Danger
02-26-2007, 05:39 AM
oh yeah, thats right, any time someone sprains an ankle, its definately the shoe... Bad shoe, BAAAD shoe!

you're a girl, with small feet too right?

dunlopfan
02-26-2007, 11:07 AM
oh yeah, thats right, any time someone sprains an ankle, its definately the shoe... Bad shoe, BAAAD shoe!

you're a girl, with small feet too right?

I'm a guy!!!!!!!!!!! I just thought that the shoes looked pimp and was going to get them. When Jelena sprained her ankle, I thought it might be a bad shoe!!!

Ronny
03-05-2007, 04:49 AM
has anyone of these boards bought them yet? if so are they good or bad tennis shoe

Mike Danger
03-05-2007, 11:36 AM
I just got them actually worn them for about a week...
over all not a bad shoe IF!!!!! they dont hurt your feet with them pumped up.
At first I coudlnt figure out why the mid/outer part of my feet were hurting, figure I just had to break them in... but I notice when I released the pump, the pain went away in a couple minutes. apparently the bladder is not just around your heel but comes forward too, and that pressure on the top/sides of my foot makes it hurt.... Same with the MPD, if the strap was too tight it would hurt similarly

I may not keep them.... white/blue 12.5's $80 if anyone is interested