PDA

View Full Version : Info on Mellow.

Frodo Baggins
09-05-2004, 11:00 AM
Hi Was wondering if anybody can give me some info on mello?that guy that played Tommyhass today? He sounds very very yummy. :wink: Not to mention a guga lookalike yumm.Hint hint ..

ibemadskillzz
09-05-2004, 06:17 PM
hello, I have few questions about the Lord of the Rings movies. I have seen all three. I don't understand the last part of the movie three- return of the king. The part where Bilbo, and Frodo get on a boat and go somewhere? Where are they going, why are they doing this? What is going on?
Someone tell me what is going on please

perfmode
09-05-2004, 08:08 PM
hello, I have few questions about the Lord of the Rings movies. I have seen all three. I don't understand the last part of the movie three- return of the king. The part where Bilbo, and Frodo get on a boat and go somewhere? Where are they going, why are they doing this? What is going on?
Someone tell me what is going on please

Seriously

Frodo Baggins
09-05-2004, 08:41 PM
Ibemad:Well since I'm not gonna get info on Mellow-I'll tell you what happied on part 3 lotr's.Well this is how it goes. Bilbo Was getting too old he passed on-meaning passed away. (True).Arogon is too busy being king (Cause I haven't heard from him since last sep.Gimlie is Moving away also This may doing Whatever Drawfs do.(Pippin An merry are still around Helping me out an sam is still with me.As For Smeagol well he's bugging sam as always.He's living with sam.Calling sam a fat hobbit..lol..As for Legolas well I thought I'd be living with legolas Learning all the Elf's ways- Well Didn't turn out that way... Legolas threw me off the Ship :cry: So I had to swim to shore an move back to the shire.I still live there today with my other hobbit friends.(Sam,Merry,Pippin,an little always bugging an getting into trouble Smeagol.Well thats my life today in the shire.So what I'm trying to say is there's no more fellowship. :roll: Too bad though)We were a great team).Anyways we hobbits stick together-Nomatter what. an thats my lifestory hope you injoy it...