PDA

View Full Version : 16 Year Olds Unite!

kerplunker
03-04-2007, 07:44 PM
I have noticed something on these boards, and their is a good amount of 16 year olds like myself.

So, at 16...
How long have you been playing?
What equipment do/have you used?
Whats your playing level?
Whats your playing style?
Ranking? Teams?

Discuss here!

I'll Start...
How long have you been playing? Since I was 5, Seriously like 3 years.

What equipment do/have you used? Started on a dunlop 25, then got a Head i.Extreme, then a LM Heat, then a LM Rad OS, then a FXP Prestige MP.
I like it strung at around 60 lbs and am still messing with strings.

Whats your playing level? I think about a 4.5

Whats your playing style? All Court, 100mph Serve, Heavy Topspin forehands, Flat 2H Backhands. I perfer doubles.

Ranking? Teams? Trying out for HS Team tomorrow!

Voltron
03-04-2007, 07:47 PM
I'm 15 (till june) can I join your club?

kerplunker
03-04-2007, 07:48 PM

Of course my man, I read your posts and your are a very helpful dude. Cheers..a club eh? sounds good. 16year olds of the board. lol

lorenza
03-04-2007, 07:51 PM

you and your clubs....:rolleyes:

Voltron
03-04-2007, 07:55 PM
Yes, me and my clubs.... ;)

I'm a 4.5, western forehand, eastern topspin 1HBH, all types of serve, fastest about 100 MPH
I've been playing for about 3 years now, pretty much 7 days a week.
I'm an all-court player, I play baseline until I get an opportunity
I'm not ranked....yet......

XhotXEX1290
03-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Playing for about 1.7 years
~3.5, sw forehand
Baseliner
HS Tennis
Unranked and unseeded most of the time.

Thomas15
03-05-2007, 05:46 AM
How long have you been playing? Since I was 7
What equipment do/have you used? I've used/tryed out to many frames to name but i finally decided on the Volkl Tour 6 Gen II
Whats your playing level? I forget at the moment, think 4.0
Whats your playing style? All court player, but i usely play Serve and Volley
Ranking? Teams? No teams, and im ranked 20th for U16 in my province

IT WAS IN!!!
03-05-2007, 12:32 PM
I am as mature and tall as a 16 year old (almost 15)
Can I join?

klngnbrgd
03-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Been playing for 4-5 years
nBlade with lead and Luxilon Big Banger Ace strings
All-Court Style
Haven't played many tournaments but I won my last one and am around 37 in CITA
Central Indiana

DueSouth
03-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Im 16 (17 in July...woooo then i can get my car and learn to drive)Ive only been playing tennis for about 3 years. I only play it for fun/exercise so i dont know what my ranking is and i dont play for a team, but i follow the ATP tour pretty religously.

Silentgunz
03-05-2007, 04:15 PM
How long have you been playing? 4 years, Seriously 2 years
What equipment do/have you used? I use a Babolat AreoPro Drive, with Big Banger Alu
Whats your playing level? 4.0
Whats your playing style? Forehand has a lot of spin, backhand is flat, Powerful Serve, Volleys are decent. Baseliner
Ranking? Teams? I'm ranked 1389 in southern, Im on my high school tennis team

IT WAS IN!!!
03-05-2007, 07:02 PM
at 14...
How long have you been playing? 7 years 2 competitively
What equipment do/have you used? see my signature
Whats your playing level? I played #1 singles on our state champion mmiddle school team
Whats your playing style? Baseliner/All-Court depends on my opponent
Ranking? 26 B 14's Louisiana Teams? #1 Singles on school team; will play on my highschool tennis team next year (I'm going to boarding school in Tennessee):p

LarougeNY
03-05-2007, 07:16 PM
15 currently, but I'll be 16 in July
How long have you been playing? 4 years, 2 competitively
What equipment do/have you used? k-mart wilsons, PD+s, now the AG 300
Whats your playing level? I play in L2s for USTA, and on JV in High School
Whats your playing style? All court every match, working more on volleying now
Ranking? I was in the 40's in the 14s in LI, but now I have yet to win more than 1 match in Tourneys, already won one by walkover. Next tourney-the 16th.

dacrymn
03-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Time: Since i was like 5 too, but seriously less than a year.
Skill: About a 4.5, except in volleys.
Equipment: Hammer 26, Prince Thundercloud, Prince Longbody, Head Liquidmetal 4, Yonex RDS 001 MP.
Style: agressive baseliner, need to work on those volleys, so I come in for practice. Spin Server, spin forehand, semi-flat backhand, two handed backhand, super eastern grip.
________
roll a joint (http://howtorollajoint.net/)

Amone
03-06-2007, 04:53 PM
I have noticed something on these boards, and their is a good amount of 16 year olds like myself.

So, at 16...
Ranking? Teams?

Discuss here!

I'll Start...
How long have you been playing? Since I was 5, Seriously like 3 years.

What equipment do/have you used? Started on a dunlop 25, then got a Head i.Extreme, then a LM Heat, then a LM Rad OS, then a FXP Prestige MP.
I like it strung at around 60 lbs and am still messing with strings.

Whats your playing level? I think about a 4.5

Whats your playing style? All Court, 100mph Serve, Heavy Topspin forehands, Flat 2H Backhands. I perfer doubles.

Ranking? Teams? Trying out for HS Team tomorrow!

I've been playing since my freshman year, two years ago... so, since I was 14.

I started with a recreational HEAD frame, moved up to the i.Radical OS, then the Diablo Mid... I decided I wanted a more serve-and-volely oriented frame and went to the DNX10 MP. Then I bought the APC+, and now I'm back to the Diablo.

I prefer not to guess my playing level. I have (what I believe to be) good strokes, but my head keeps me back. If I had to guess, I'd say around 3.0 to 3.5, I think. Though, theoretically, if I wasn't a head case, I could be as high as 4.0, I don't think I am.

I play close to the baseline, and generally play a strong approach-and-volley style. I hit with a western forehand (sometimes semiwestern), and how much pace I put on the ball is based on my mood. I hit a two-handed backhand that I infrequently hit-- I tend to slice a lot. However, my two-hander is a go-to shot for me, when I'm passing someone. Due to some emotional difficulties (I start getting really mad at my partner, and myself, in doubles) I prefer singles.

I am not USTA ranked, and I am planning on joining my High School varsity team next week (when practice begins).

Fossika
03-07-2007, 11:28 PM

So, at 16...
How long have you been playing? Been playin since I was like 7
What equipment do/have you used? Loony Tunes Racquet, Fischer..., Head Radical Junior, Babolat Soft Drive, Babolat Pure Drive Cortex
Whats your playing level? Australia, but I guess 4-4.5 NTRP
Playing Style- Baseliner...Decent serve, strong TS groundies, bit of everything
No team/ranking....I just do club, never really gone after tournies, time and cost expenses get high, and I have other interests too. No idea how some of u guys afford multiple racquets, $50 strings and keep breakin them, I get $26 jobs that seem to last forever. W/E though, I play because I love it.

Go team:p

Kabob190
03-08-2007, 07:20 PM
man, im 17 cant join this little club. i should start using a cane just to get around.

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 01:49 PM
(I'm still 16 but barely)

How long have you been playing?: I started getting serious when I was about 11 *playing* sense 6
What equipment do/have you used?: Ohh gosh, I've gone through most of the tour line and prostaff 6.0. Now I play with the K90
Whats your playing level?: I'm a 6.0
Whats your playing style?: I'm an attacker, don't usually S@V unless I'm in the mood lol. 120 mph serve max, 1hbh.
Ranking? Teams?: I play #1 in my HS team. I won state last year as a freshman, so #1 in state, and play on junior tour. (ITF)

vamosrafa15
03-09-2007, 03:31 PM
i have been playin since i was 8 so.......8years

gear
6 wilson nsix-one 95
1 wilson team super-six pack
2 pairs Vapor IV's
3 pairs of Breathe III's
Babolat Tour Duralast in mains and Pacific Powerline in Crosses
strung at 58lbs

was top 5 in boys 14's mid-atlantic
top 200 boys 16s in nation
High School Tennis and 2006 State Champs we went 22-0, (we have 4 players in top 300 in nation :) :) i played 6 but this year idk yet

Proudly part of the Wilson Team

NbladeTopspin
03-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Wahoo. :grin: (I'm still 16 but barely)

How long have you been playing?: I started getting serious when I was about 11 *playing* sense 6
What equipment do/have you used?: Ohh gosh, I've gone through most of the tour line and prostaff 6.0. Now I play with the K90
Whats your playing level?: I'm a 6.0
Whats your playing style?: I'm an attacker, don't usually S@V unless I'm in the mood lol. 120 mph serve max, 1hbh.
Ranking? Teams?: I play #1 in my HS team. I won state last year, so #1 in state, and play on junior tour.

Yah dude ur not a 6.0

LarougeNY
03-09-2007, 03:39 PM
yeah, If you're a 6.0 then you would be borderline professional. And given how you don't compete in nationals or supernationals, I would have to say you aren't too close to it either.

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 03:56 PM
Yah dude ur not a 6.0

Cus you know all :-o You don't even know who I am. @ Larouge I do play all the time at futures. Actually 7.0 is professional, 6.5 is lower pro, and 6.0 is ITF players

NbladeTopspin
03-09-2007, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=Sakumo;1303005]Cus you know all :-o You don't even know who I am.[/QUOTE
who are u than?

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE=Sakumo;1303005]Cus you know all :-o You don't even know who I am.[/QUOTE
who are u than?

Why would I tell you?

NbladeTopspin
03-09-2007, 04:01 PM
[QUOTE=NbladeTopspin;1303009]

First of all, why would I tell you, second of all I won my state, as a freshman, I think if you followed tennis at all, you would know who I am. I already stated that in my first post.

dude tell me who u are

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=Sakumo;1303012]

dude tell me who u are

No, end of discussion. You came in here and decided to flame my post, which you had NO reason to. Don't go cry because I won't tell you my name. I don't want people to know.

NbladeTopspin
03-09-2007, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=NbladeTopspin;1303016]

No, end of discussion. You came in here and decided to flame my post, which you had NO reason to. Don't go cry because I won't tell you my name. I don't want people to know.

how come?????

LarougeNY
03-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Are you gonna go pro or something? College tennis?

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 04:05 PM
Are you gonna go pro or something? College tennis?

I'm not 100% sure. I'm a sophomore now. And I know I want to finish high school. Maybe a year of college. Yes I am planning on going pro. But with all the injuries now, I just hope I stay healthy for 2 more years.

NbladeTopspin
03-09-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm not 100% sure. I'm a sophomore now. And I know I want to finish high school. Maybe a year of college. Yes I am planning on going pro. But with all the injuries now, I just hope I stay healthy for 2 more years.

how come u dont want ur name exposed??

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 04:08 PM
how come u dont want ur name exposed??

I'm starting to get really tired of you. If you start talking to me with correct grammar, and stop acting like a 12 year old I might tell you my first name. Last time I gave it out, I got pestered with emails, about what string I use and all this crap about lead tape and if I use a PJ. It got really annoying so I got a new account.

NbladeTopspin
03-09-2007, 04:09 PM
I'm starting to get really tired of you. If you start talking to me with correct grammer, and stop acting like a 12 year old I might tell you my first name.

Yah umm its grammar. Another thing is that i am 13

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Sorry I was typing fast.

NbladeTopspin
03-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Sorry I was typing fast.

what was wrong with my grammar

Voltron
03-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Sorry I was typing fast.

what was wrong with my grammar

OK you two, Sakumo, if you feel comfortable with it, email me a link to your rankings and we'll settle this. I'm impartial on this "issue", if you can even call it that.

Nblade, stop badgering him, you're being a little *****. If you act like a 5 year old, someones going to call you on it. I'll call you on it now.

Basically, stop flaming. :x

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 04:21 PM
OK you two, Sakumo, if you feel comfortable with it, email me a link to your rankings and we'll settle this. I'm impartial on this "issue", if you can even call it that.

Nblade, stop badgering him, you're being a little *****. If you act like a 5 year old, someones going to call you on it. I'll call you on it now.

Basically, stop flaming. :x

This is exactly what happened last time. I told one person then that person was like yep he's so and so. He's telling the truth. I have nothing against you Voltron, and I'm sure you will not tell anyone. But honestly, I would rather just keep it to myself. Just let this "Argument" die and I will leave this topic.

Voltron
03-09-2007, 04:26 PM
This is exactly what happened last time. I told one person then that person was like yep he's so and so. He's telling the truth. I have nothing against you Voltron, and I'm sure you will not tell anyone. But honestly, I would rather just keep it to myself. Just let this "Argument" die and I will leave this topic.

Fair enough, besides, no matter how many times you tell a 10 year old no, they still come after you. Until they get bored, then they go after someone else. :) (see my argument with "Fluffy Beaver")

Duzza
03-09-2007, 04:31 PM
If I was a 6.0 junior I would want everybody to know who I am.

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Fair enough, besides, no matter how many times you tell a 10 year old no, they still come after you. Until they get bored, then they go after someone else. :) (see my argument with "Fluffy Beaver")

:D I'll just ignore it. lol

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 04:40 PM
If I was a 6.0 junior I would want everybody to know who I am.

No, trust me I thought so too. Imagine going back to kindergarten except you're wearing a Barney suit. lol. Infact I think I know 3 or 4 pro's that post every once in a while on here. They sure as hell don't want you to know who they are. Along with them Kellen posts on here.

headfan91
03-09-2007, 04:44 PM
No, trust me I thought so too. Imagine going back to kindergarten except you're wearing a Barney suit. lol
where are you from man? Can you atleast tell us that? I'm just curious thats all.

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 04:48 PM
where are you from man? Can you atleast tell us that? I'm just curious thats all.

No, if I did it would narrow it down quite a bit. Sorry. If Federer posted on here and said where he was from. Everyone would automatically go look up all pros who live there. I've already given out how old I am which is already to much. I wasn't really thinking when I posted.

headfan91
03-09-2007, 04:51 PM
No, if I did it would narrow it down quite a bit. Sorry. If Federer posted on here and said where he was from. Everyone would automatically go look up all pros who live there. I've already given out how old I am which is already to much. I wasn't really thinking when I posted.
No its cool. I was just curious to see where in the world you are but oh well. btw, I feel bad that you can't share that kind of stuff. You must have no privacy at school or where ever you go. Sorry for asking.:-(

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 04:54 PM
No its cool. I was just curious to see where in the world you are but oh well. btw, I feel bad that you can't share that kind of stuff. You must have no privacy at school or where evor you go. Sorry for asking.:-(

Actually it's fun at school because no one cares about tennis. Don't feel bad. I mean people know that I travel all over, but no one like worships me. Though it gets bad this time of year when tennis season starts up again. ;)

headfan91
03-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Actually it's fun at school because no one cares about tennis. Don't feel bad. I mean people know that I travel all over, but no one like worships me. Though it gets bad this time of year when tennis season starts up again. ;)
I wonder what it would be like to play you. Holy**** I don;t think I would be able to return the ball.LOL:grin:

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 05:00 PM
I wonder what it would be like to play you. Holy**** I don;t think I would be able to return the ball.LOL:grin:

I remember thinking that when I was just starting the ITF. It's actually not that hard. Just the consistency is so much higher then USTA level. Like think about taking the biggest swing you can at the ball. That is our regular paced balls, just the angles and consistency which is the differences in the levels. Serves are a different story lol. My first match I got aced so much. ;)

headfan91
03-09-2007, 05:05 PM
I remember thinking that when I was just starting the ITF. It's actually not that hard. Just the consistency is so much higher then USTA level. Like think about taking the biggest swing you can at the ball. That is our regular paced balls, just the angles and consistency which is the differences in the levels. Serves are a different story lol. My first match I got aced so much. ;)
How did you get good so fast. You said that you started REALLY playing at age 11. Thats rediculous man! congrats on great improvement.

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 05:07 PM
How did you get good so fast. You said that you started REALLY playing at age 11. Thats rediculous man! congrats on great improvement.

Well thanks. What "really" mean though is playing champs on the USTA I have been playing everyday since 6. Just got really serious at 11.

headfan91
03-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Well thanks. What "really" mean though is playing champs on the USTA I have been playing everyday since 6. Just got really serious at 11.
oh I thought that you meant that you played a little since you were six, but got into tournys at age 11. I couldn't even imagine playing at that level at age 16. I will be 16 in a month. jeeze, thats mind boggling! what racquet did you play with before the k90? If you don't mind me asking.

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 05:17 PM
oh I thought that you meant that you played a little since you were six, but got into tournys at age 11. I couldn't even imagine playing at that level at age 16. I will be 16 in a month. jeeze, thats mind boggling! what racquet did you play with before the k90? If you don't mind me asking.

Whoever wanted to sponsor me at first. I played with prince for a small bit then wilson realised I was alive and I started to play with them at 15. I used the Htour 90, then went to the k90. Well, I'm going to go. I'll talk to you all later.

NbladeTopspin
03-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Yah sorry about badgering you. I am sometimes just a bit curious, and are u sponsored?

LarougeNY
03-09-2007, 05:20 PM
There's an Htour 90?

headfan91
03-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Whoever wanted to sponsor me at first. I played with prince for a small bit then wilson realised I was alive and I started to play with them at 15. I used the Htour 90, then went to the k90. Well, I'm going to go. I'll talk to you all later.
cya, nice talking to you!

Duzza
03-09-2007, 05:41 PM
No, trust me I thought so too. Imagine going back to kindergarten except you're wearing a Barney suit. lol. Infact I think I know 3 or 4 pro's that post every once in a while on here. They sure as hell don't want you to know who they are. Along with them Kellen posts on here.

Who's Kellen? I really wanna know who the pro's are lol, but they are probably small time posters...

Sakumo
03-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Whoo, I just stuffed myself with pizza. I'll have to work those calories off tomorrow :);).

Htour is my way of saying tour 90 w/ Hyper carbon.

Kellen is a top 10 player on the ITF tour. He's an awesome guy. Yea, the pro's I know barely post. But they all have MSN. lol

NbladeTopspin
03-10-2007, 03:14 AM
Whoo, I just stuffed myself with pizza. I'll have to work those calories off tomorrow :);).

Htour is my way of saying tour 90 w/ Hyper carbon.

Kellen is a top 10 player on the ITF tour. He's an awesome guy. Yea, the pro's I know barely post. But they all have MSN. lol

Kellen Damico?

Sakumo
03-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Kellen Damico?

Yep (Need more words to post)

tangies08
03-10-2007, 03:15 PM
haha i watched kellen damico play a guy from my team at intersectionals a couple years ago. My guy was cramping and Kellen kept trying to make fun of him for cramping. He didnt seem like that nice of a guy. Maybe he is off the court

Sakumo
03-10-2007, 06:32 PM
haha i watched kellen damico play a guy from my team at intersectionals a couple years ago. My guy was cramping and Kellen kept trying to make fun of him for cramping. He didnt seem like that nice of a guy. Maybe he is off the court

Lol really? That's not like him. He gets serious on court though. Especially when he is losing or it is close. Was he losing?

PrinceDiablo525
03-21-2007, 11:15 AM
I have been playing since I was 13.
I use the prince tour diablo.
I am about a 4.0-4.5.
I have a sw forehand, eastern 1hbh, and can serve about 105-110 max.
I play #1 doubles for my HS team, I don't do much usta, so I am not very high ranked.

OkStateFan
03-22-2007, 09:50 PM
Lol I don't comment alot on this forum, but I saw this on the forum and I had to give it up for my fellow 16 yr olds.

This is my third yr to play I guess. It gets sorta cold in Oklahoma during the winter and I play football, so I only play in the spring and summer.

I play with a Slazenger X-1 w/ yonex strings, I forget the name of them.

I'm probably a 3.5-4.0 and play all-court and I serve and volley a little.

Lol and I hate to be the Debbie Downer of this thread, but I usually play #1 singles for my high school team, but recently got in a car wreck and both dislocated and fractured my hip, so I'm out for the whole tennis season, and I don't play USTA, but I might have to start after this.

tangies08
03-27-2007, 09:29 PM
Lol really? That's not like him. He gets serious on court though. Especially when he is losing or it is close. Was he losing?

sry for not getting back faster. Yea it was a tight 3rd i think. I dont know him well or anything that was just my only encounter with him. He did some pretty funny impressions though

Noveson
03-27-2007, 10:52 PM
Gear: Started with some walmart cheapie, then a Head i.x3, on to a Head Flexpoint Heat, then PD w/Cortex, and now two RDS 001 Mps:)

Playing level: 4.0 - 4.5

I started two and a half years ago(this is my second school tennis season). I play #1 singles on my team. I know there are going to be doubters as to my rating, but I have a 5.5 level coach, and my best friend plays ITF. I am almost more of a basketball person, I swung varsity my freshman year, and now sit bench for varsity lol, so I would say I am pretty athletic.

Height/Weight/ect: 6'0" 135 lbs(mostly why I can't play varsity) and can JAM.

Playing style: Lefty baseliner, like to come to net a lot, heavy topspin off forehand side, flat 2 hander. Like to hit angles and use my lefty serve(tops out at 107 on radar).

sharpy
03-28-2007, 06:39 AM
I'm going to tell you all now, sakumo is not a 6.0 player. first of all 6.0 players won't brag about it, and ofthen won't be afraid to review their identities like sakumo is. 120mph serve? all you have to say is your #1 on the team? no usta rank? no national status?
dude you better get real pretty fast if you think your going to be pro. I'll take a bet that your only some 3.5-4.0 JV H.S kid bashing other kids on your team thinking youve arrived or something. wait until you get to the real stuff, maybe some local tournaments and they'll put you away like theres no tommorow.

soggyramen
03-28-2007, 06:45 AM
Gear: Started with a walmart cheapie as well, went to and wilson n-blade and didn't like how light it was, then to a OS Wilson Hammer XP H110 (cheap performance racket), now i'm playing with a Babolat Pure Drive Roddick + and a Babolat Pure Storm MP. Carry a Head Flexpoint Bag/Babolat Tournament Bag for tournaments.

Playing Level: 4.0

Started playing 8 months ago and am playing for my school (first year playing) was playing #3 in singles but a day I was sick I was challenged for my rank and I was knocked down to #6 (still starting) my coach is about 5.0 to 5.5 playing level

Height and Weight: 5"11 150 lbs

Playing Style: Agressive baseliner and only plays net if nescessary. Brutal backhand slices and hard topspins give my opponents the most trouble. My swinging volleys as well tend to tire them out. Uses two handed backhand/ one handed for slices. Serves clocks at tops 90 mph

tangies08
03-29-2007, 08:31 AM
I'm going to tell you all now, sakumo is not a 6.0 player. first of all 6.0 players won't brag about it, and ofthen won't be afraid to review their identities like sakumo is. 120mph serve? all you have to say is your #1 on the team? no usta rank? no national status?
dude you better get real pretty fast if you think your going to be pro. I'll take a bet that your only some 3.5-4.0 JV H.S kid bashing other kids on your team thinking youve arrived or something. wait until you get to the real stuff, maybe some local tournaments and they'll put you away like theres no tommorow.

well you cant say that not really knowing him. He could well be one of the top juniors in the country and be a 6.0. Nobody can really say for sure except him

Sakumo
03-30-2007, 02:06 PM

Lol you obviously didn't read any posts before this. Dumb *****, first off, I didn't say my rank because I don't want people to know who I am, second there are about 5 or 6 6.0's on this board, I am one of them. Actually as of my last ITF ranking I could call myself a 6.5, but I do still play 6.0 opens, not 6.5 (I don't even know if there are 6.5 opens where I live:confused: ) Anyway, you need to stop criticizing, and just live with people who are better then you, end of story. Lol sorry I just read your post again: What a stupid ***, I play ITF, what do you play 4.0's get a life and stop bashing to make your sorry *** feel better. I could easily have 2 or 3 people post here and make you sound like a dumb ***. If you want to play, I will seriously fly down to where you live and 6-0 6-0 your sorry 4.0 ***. I'm tired of people on this board like you talking out of their ***. Get a life moron.

tangies08: Yea, he's a character, really funny.

sharpy
03-30-2007, 08:03 PM
ok sakumo so you self-rate a 6.0, but atleast tell the board who you are...i mean what is your malfunction about not reviewing your identity??? i suppose it's because your just lying? i'll personally take back what i said up there if you can show some proof that your an itf/6.0 player.

sharpy
03-30-2007, 08:05 PM
oh yes and it would be nice if you could seriously fly down to where i live. maybe you might learn to be realistic in your judgments about your NTRP rating! but honestly though if you really are a 6.0 player then just fly down and play me. just put your email here and i'll give you the location/etc. k?

tennisace432
03-30-2007, 08:16 PM
Don't sweat it sharpy. This kid is not a 6.0 player, that's for sure. Those kinds of people like sakumo are just plain inmature. If he thinks he is a 6.0 player he should atleast post a video or a ranking... Anyone can just come on these boards and claim a rating. By the way this is my bio:

Name: ANYONYMOUS
NTRP: 7.0 That's right. Won tons of majors... oh wait that's pete sampras. nevermind.

BTW, I have a 140 mph serve like roddick see im good huh??

Thats a good example of SAKUMO

Sakumo
03-30-2007, 09:04 PM
It's alright buddy. I don't really care what you guys think. I might post a video, I've thought about it, and I was going to but my cam is broke at the moment, so when I fix it I shall. But on a realistic note, I am in the top 30 on JR ITF. If you believe me I honestly don't care. People like you are insignificant in my life, you're like a bug, just waiting to be squashed. Why do you think if you try to talk to a famous person they don't talk back. It's because you aren't worth their time. So next time your fantasizing about Andy, remember you will never get him. But you know if you read my other posts, I DON'T tell you who I am because last time I did, I got way too many PMs and such, quite annoying. Anyway, I think Duzza knows who I am, so you could as him if I am faking or telling the truth, but whatever. I don't really need jealous people like you talking to me.

tennisace432: I would work on your tennis not your insults, they both suck, but your tennis is more important.

Lane
03-30-2007, 09:15 PM
It's alright buddy. I don't really care what you guys think. I might post a video, I've thought about it, and I was going to but my cam is broke at the moment, so when I fix it I shall. But on a realistic note, I am in the top 30 on JR ITF. If you believe me I honestly don't care. People like you are insignificant in my life, you're like a bug, just waiting to be squashed. Why do you think if you try to talk to a famous person they don't talk back. It's because you aren't worth their time. So next time your fantasizing about Andy, remember you will never get him. But you know if you read my other posts, I DON'T tell you who I am because last time I did, I got way too many PMs and such, quite annoying. Anyway, I think Duzza knows who I am, so you could as him if I am faking or telling the truth, but whatever. I don't really need jealous people like you talking to me.

tennisace432: I would work on your tennis not your insults, they both suck, but your tennis is more important.

Its not that they don't believe you its just they need to see proof to believe it "Yadadamean?"

Sakumo
03-30-2007, 09:21 PM
Its not that they don't believe you its just they need to see proof to believe it "Yadadamean?"

I guess so. But their ceriousity and stupidity means me losing my anonymous status, which I don't want to do again. I'm glad to see not everyone on this board is stupid jealous bashers.

Lane
03-30-2007, 09:37 PM
Don't argue with them lol, I just ignore people with bad attitudes since I'm one of those guys you'd always catch smiling (not the creepy kind I swear) lol, when you go pro or if you are anonymous pro, Can I get an Autograph :D

Sakumo
03-31-2007, 09:33 AM
Don't argue with them lol, I just ignore people with bad attitudes since I'm one of those guys you'd always catch smiling (not the creepy kind I swear) lol, when you go pro or if you are anonymous pro, Can I get an Autograph :D

If you want one I'm sure I can get one to you some how lol

kaygar09
03-31-2007, 09:35 PM
How long have you been playing? almost 2 and a half years, not seriously until last summer
What equipment do/have you used? started w/ prince more performance (or somethin like that) and currently using an LM4, first shoes were k-swiss from academy but i dnt even know what they were called, now use breathe free IIs, always use wilson pro overgrip, used babolate pure drive (i think team standard) for about 2 months
Whats your playing level? err...dnt really know. intermediate i guess
Whats your playing style? great 2H crosscourt BH, baseliner in singles, volleyer in doubles, most powerful shot is a forehand return down the line, prefer singles due to really bad experiences with my former doubles partner
Ranking? Teams? on high school JV team. we dont really do ladder matches, we just play for spots in tournaments so we're not exactly ranked

tennis1111
04-02-2007, 06:43 PM
hey sakumo you go to gjhs right? cause if you do I am pretty sure I know who you are and for everyone who thinks he is a fake and not a 6.0 he really is and is highly ranked

Sakumo
04-03-2007, 01:19 PM
hey sakumo you go to gjhs right? cause if you do I am pretty sure I know who you are and for everyone who thinks he is a fake and not a 6.0 he really is and is highly ranked

Hmm, you might know me. What is the full name of GJHS?

tennis1111
04-03-2007, 07:23 PM
grand junction high school

Sakumo
04-03-2007, 09:01 PM
Oh, no you're thinking of Kellen aren't you? I know Kellen, but no I'm not him.

tennisace432
04-04-2007, 08:17 PM
sakumo's a fake. he's got nothing to proove himself to who he claims to be. sakumo: i never said i was a top junior or anything like that, so yeah you can bash me saying im a 4.0 or whatever...the point is i have a problem when your probably a 4.0 yourself claiming to be top 30 itf, which is bs. i just looked at the rankings and all and your no where close on the list.

as for saying that you already reviewed your identity earlier, that's bs also because you know in this forum you can view past posts and no where in all your posts do you show your identity.

you cant fool me man, nice try though.

Sakumo
04-04-2007, 08:20 PM
sakumo's a fake. he's got nothing to proove himself to who he claims to be. sakumo: i never said i was a top junior or anything like that, so yeah you can bash me saying im a 4.0 or whatever...the point is i have a problem when your probably a 4.0 yourself claiming to be top 30 itf, which is bs. i just looked at the rankings and all and your no where close on the list.

as for saying that you already reviewed your identity earlier, that's bs also because you know in this forum you can view past posts and no where in all your posts do you show your identity.

you cant fool me man, nice try though.

lol under a different name dumb-*****. Hence why I got a new one. But I really don't need to deal with a simpleton like you. Not worth my time.

tennisace432
04-06-2007, 07:27 AM
f*** you. you inmature sandbag.

tangies08
04-06-2007, 02:58 PM
look all of you trying to get on sakumo just stop. there are plenty of US juniors that are 6.0's. trust me. If you play nationals and watch the top juniors in 18's and ITF's they are all 6.0 or higher. U.S juniors who could be 6.0's. Kecki, Damico, Boyajian, Wil Spencer. Those are just a few.

Sakumo
04-06-2007, 03:38 PM
look all of you trying to get on sakumo just stop. there are plenty of US juniors that are 6.0's. trust me. If you play nationals and watch the top juniors in 18's and ITF's they are all 6.0 or higher. U.S juniors who could be 6.0's. Kecki, Damico, Boyajian, Wil Spencer. Those are just a few.

Kellen is probably a 6.5 now, he's beatin me about 6-4 7-5 ish when we play for fun right now. He's playing out of his mind.

Sakumo
04-06-2007, 03:59 PM
f*** you. you inmature sandbag.

It's immature not inmature. :lol:

103xStateChamp
04-08-2007, 02:18 PM
yea I can vouge for Sakumo as a 6.0 player.

NebAce1
04-09-2007, 03:56 PM
Same I think Sakumo is really a 6.0 player

futurelegend
04-09-2007, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=NbladeTopspin;1303009]

First of all, why would I tell you, second of all I won my state, as a freshman, I think if you followed tennis at all, you would know who I am. I already stated that in my first post.

were you the only one from walla walla high to go to state last year?
how did the rest of the team do?

Sakumo
04-09-2007, 07:38 PM
were you the only one from walla walla high to go to state last year?
how did the rest of the team do?

walla walla high? Not sure how they did, don't know who they are, they a good team? I can tell you I'm not from "walla walla." Why did you get the idea I was?

onehandbh
04-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Is the state prison in Walla Walla?

go_nadal
04-10-2007, 01:27 AM
Lol... this keeps gettin funnier and funnier....
Sakumo, you poor thing i dont no how you managed to have all these people msg you and try to talk to you.. .It must have been really tough on you..
Well im 16 and from australia... My ranking is about 700 in Australia...
Working my way up...

Duzza
04-10-2007, 01:43 AM
Lol... this keeps gettin funnier and funnier....
Sakumo, you poor thing i dont no how you managed to have all these people msg you and try to talk to you.. .It must have been really tough on you..
Well im 16 and from australia... My ranking is about 700 in Australia...
Working my way up...

700 in the Men's? I guess that's right because that's what they do atm. I'm like 1980 :p but I got a few more points at an 18s just the other week so hopefully moving up. 700 is very good for a 16 yr old especially since there aren't too many points given out in 16's. What part of Australia are you from?

edit: Edwin Smith? :D I hope so because I'm very good at finding people

go_nadal
04-10-2007, 03:32 AM
700 in the Men's? I guess that's right because that's what they do atm. I'm like 1980 :p but I got a few more points at an 18s just the other week so hopefully moving up. 700 is very good for a 16 yr old especially since there aren't too many points given out in 16's. What part of Australia are you from?

edit: Edwin Smith? :D I hope so because I'm very good at finding people

How did you get that? I said 700 but that was with my new points... And it hasnt even been updated yet?????

Duzza
04-10-2007, 03:37 AM
How did you get that? I said 700 but that was with my new points... And it hasnt even been updated yet?????

Was it you? :p It says you're about 900 atm....but I'm not sure you may be on more. I had 2 points at the end of last year and was 1980, now I'm on 2 at 1800 odd :confused:

go_nadal
04-10-2007, 03:44 AM
Was it you? :p It says you're about 900 atm....but I'm not sure you may be on more. I had 2 points at the end of last year and was 1980, now I'm on 2 at 1800 odd :confused:

How old are you? And wats your name? And yeh thats me lol... how did u got from 900 to 700?? and pick me out?

Duzza
04-10-2007, 03:48 AM
How old are you? And wats your name? And yeh thats me lol... how did u got from 900 to 700?? and pick me out?

LOL using my P I skills. I checked your other posts, you said you were born on Donald Young's bday, so I just typed in that date, there were only 2 16 yr olds, you and Dayne Kelly (ranked 59 awesome player) on tha day :p. I'm 17, I'm probably not as good as you lol but you never know, the rankings don't mean much I find, especially since Men's tournaments get about 200 for winning 1st round, check out Hewitts rank :D.

go_nadal
04-10-2007, 03:50 AM
LOL using my P I skills. I checked your other posts, you said you were born on Donald Young's bday, so I just typed in that date, there were only 2 16 yr olds, you and Dayne Kelly (ranked 59 awesome player) on tha day :p. I'm 17, Durham Brown. I'm probably not as good as you lol but you never know, the rankings don't mean much I find, especially since Men's tournaments get about 200 for winning 1st round, check out Hewitts rank :D.

I see... thats fair enough...
Hewitt has like 686000 but his points from ATP level i think it is gets times by 1000 or somthin.... I am gettin an extra 22.5 points from an open tournament I recently played in... So when they r updated i will go up...

Duzza
04-10-2007, 03:53 AM
I see... thats fair enough...
Hewitt has like 686000 but his points from ATP level i think it is gets times by 1000 or somthin.... I am gettin an extra 22.5 points from an open tournament I recently played in... So when they r updated i will go up...

Good stuff, you play many AJR's? It's hard for other states to get higher ranks I've seen, I mean most of the National's are played in Victoria and more than half the draw is Victorians too.

go_nadal
04-10-2007, 03:54 AM
Good stuff, you play many AJR's? It's hard for other states to get higher ranks I've seen, I mean most of the National's are played in Victoria and more than half the draw is Victorians too.

Yeh there is alot in Victoria... I play a few... not like 35 or 40 like some of the kids have that are ranked lol.... I think i hav played bout 6 or somthin or thats wat it says on my ranking.... I just play a few every now and then...

Duzza
04-10-2007, 04:00 AM
Good stuff. Yeah I know some kids who play way too many, I lost to this guy last week who has taken a year off his schooling to travel to Junior ITF's! And these are the guys who are "good" but never going to really make it you know..a waste if you ask me.

go_nadal
04-10-2007, 04:02 AM
Good stuff. Yeah I know some kids who play way too many, I lost to this guy last week who has taken a year off his schooling to travel to Junior ITF's! And these are the guys who are "good" but never going to really make it you know..a waste if you ask me.

Yeh there are alot of ppl who want to do tennis... But for alot of them its not gunna happen.... Its kinda funny but kinda mean... Do u play many ARs?

Duzza
04-10-2007, 04:14 AM
Nah only if they are sorta close, I played one last weekend, got to the 3rd round and played the 8 seed, but that was because I got 2 walkovers b4 that lol.

go_nadal
04-10-2007, 04:15 AM
Nah only if they are sorta close, I played one last weekend, got to the 3rd round and played the 8 seed, but that was because I got 2 walkovers b4 that lol.

Ohh ok where do u live? who was the 8 seed??

Duzza
04-10-2007, 05:20 AM
I'm in Melbourne, 8th Seed was a guy called Milan Vrbka.

shojun25
04-10-2007, 05:50 AM
Ranking? Teams?

I've been playing for a year and 2 months (started in my freshman year right before tennis season)
I normally use my O3 Tour MP and my O3 Hybrid Spectrum OS
I believe that I am a weak 3.5, #3 singles for my high school team
I am an all-court player, I like to use semi-western grip, kick serves, topspin slice, 2 hb, etc.
I don't have a ranking

ayoPATRICIO
04-10-2007, 06:00 AM
So, at 16...
How long have you been playing? held my first racquet at about 5 years old. stopped, played serious like 2 years ago.

What equipment do/have you used? started with some junior Head racquet. moved to a Head Ti.Radical OS, now Head FXP Radical MP strung at 64 lbs.

Whats your playing level? juniors shouldn't have a rate..but if I had to be in one it would be 4.5 at least.

Whats your playing style? all court, 100+mph serve. 1hand on both sides.

Ranking? Teams? BGAHS

futurelegend
04-10-2007, 09:07 AM
walla walla high? Not sure how they did, don't know who they are, they a good team? I can tell you I'm not from "walla walla." Why did you get the idea I was?

because you said so...

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=119243

Is there even such thing as 5A? I don't think there is....

I will play #1 singles at Walla Walla Highschool (4A, 2,500 people at our school!)

Sakumo
04-10-2007, 01:43 PM
Arg I know it's killing me. Lol I think I am going to leave this thread forever, it's driving me insane lol. As for if the pen is in walla, I have no idea.

Sakumo
04-10-2007, 01:50 PM
because you said so...

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=119243

omg your right :confused: :confused: :confused:. I honestly don't remember writing that, that is totally weird. But I'm not from walla walla, I'm from the middle of the country, andI moved three times to academes and then just houses. But I've never even lived in washington, the closest is california. (I think walla walla is in washington, google said so, lol)

Thanks for telling me that I or someone had posted that. Maybe it was my bro being a moron, lol, but that is just plain weird. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

103xStateChamp
04-10-2007, 04:11 PM
This is Sakumo im pretty sure for all you who want to know. http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/players/player.asp?player=100090290

Sakumo
04-10-2007, 07:47 PM
This is Sakumo im pretty sure for all you who want to know. http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/players/player.asp?player=100090290

Nope, I don't think I even know him lol. :) But I really don't want my identity revealed so I am going to make this my last post on this thread. If you all want to talk to me just post here w/ your email and I might shoot you an email. If I happen to make top 10 ITF I will post here again :D .

equinox
04-10-2007, 08:52 PM
700 in the Men's? I guess that's right because that's what they do atm. I'm like 1980 :p but I got a few more points at an 18s just the other week so hopefully moving up.

Are you sure? Didn't TA change the ranking system? You have to win a round before getting points. Opponents, i.e mates can't just withdraw without showing up on court. Has to be a retirement in a match.

Anyways TA changed the rules and this should cut down on all the juniors with rankings in the 2000's.

Heard over the weekend some ppl were ****ed off after someone withdrew and caused the draw to 31 players and they missed the cutoff point for ranking points because of that withdrawl.

equinox
04-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Duzza, you know where the latest ranking are?

I only see from AR's dec 2006.

http://www.tennisaustralia.com.au/pages/default.aspx?id=4&pageId=3246

State.

http://www.chandlertennis.com/html/state_rankings.html

Duzza
04-11-2007, 12:31 AM
They are the latest :| and yeah I heard about that new system today, oh well.

go_nadal
04-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Yeh the new rankings are on tennis Australia.... Duzza, did you win any matches or were they forfits then loses Cuz if it was jus forfiets then you wont get points i dont think..

go_nadal
04-11-2007, 01:04 AM
Wow i didnt no bout the ranking in the state... Im ranked 43 in the state for my age at the moment... Soon to be movin up

Duzza
04-11-2007, 01:05 AM
Yeah I got:

1st round: W/O
2nd: W/O
3rd: Loss

Duzza
04-11-2007, 01:06 AM
Wow i didnt no bout the ranking in the state... Im ranked 43 in the state for my age at the moment... Soon to be movin up

How'd ya find that?

go_nadal
04-11-2007, 01:11 AM
How'd ya find that?

That dude just posted a link to it Just above som where...

Duzza
04-11-2007, 01:17 AM
Yeah found it. I am almost last in the 17s. Awesome!

go_nadal
04-11-2007, 01:20 AM
Yeah found it. I am almost last in the 17s. Awesome!

Haha thats awsome.... Lol

go_nadal
04-11-2007, 02:32 AM
So does any one else on here have an AR? Im sure some one has to...

equinox
04-11-2007, 04:29 AM
It's hard to get an AR unless you're a junior.

I've lost a tight singles match to about 550th male, won dlbs against 1333th male, won dlbs against 327 and rising female, lost tight dlbs against 600th female.

Really unless you're about grade 1+2 pennant standard. One doesn't stand a chance of winning in the open division points tournaments.

It's like impossible for seniors.

103xStateChamp
04-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Nope, I don't think I even know him lol. :) But I really don't want my identity revealed so I am going to make this my last post on this thread. If you all want to talk to me just post here w/ your email and I might shoot you an email. If I happen to make top 10 ITF I will post here again :D .

ur not gunna make top 10 ITF. seriously. lol

Sakumo
04-11-2007, 01:54 PM
ur not gunna make top 10 ITF. seriously. lol

Haha Probably not right now but I still have a year and a half till I am ineligible. I think i can crack it. I already cracked the top 30, so should be a year until I'm really competing with the big dogs. But I forgot I wasn't posting on here anymore :confused: lol well c ya.

tennisace432
04-11-2007, 06:56 PM
we all know sakumo is a fake. 103xstate champ tried to guess his "6.0" identity in the itfs. ofcourse sakumo won't hit top 10 itf because he isnt even in the top 30 like he says he is!!!! sakumo has nothing to prove himself to be a 6.0 ntrp player.
hey sakumo even if i knew who you were i wouldn't PM you. i dont believe you have another identity here that you received too many PM's.

NebAce1
04-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Hey Sakumo are you playing the International Spring Championships now?

go_nadal
04-12-2007, 01:03 AM
It's hard to get an AR unless you're a junior.

I've lost a tight singles match to about 550th male, won dlbs against 1333th male, won dlbs against 327 and rising female, lost tight dlbs against 600th female.

Really unless you're about grade 1+2 pennant standard. One doesn't stand a chance of winning in the open division points tournaments.

It's like impossible for seniors.

Who was the 550th male? And open tournaments arent that hard... Sure you could get an awsome player and get absolutely smashed but there is a chance that you will get somone not so good...

equinox
04-12-2007, 02:11 AM
Please.. not so good in any decent open doesn't happen. At least not for me. I always draw the head coach. ow free tennis leason i guess. :p

go_nadal
04-12-2007, 03:23 AM
Please.. not so good in any decent open doesn't happen. At least not for me. I always draw the head coach. ow free tennis leason i guess. :p

Haha... You jus have to be lucky i guess....

So any one else hav an AR???

gdsballer
04-12-2007, 08:14 AM
I'm 16, been playing for about 3-4 years seriously, have a babolat aeropro drive plus with pro hurricane tours at 58, probably will go to 60 soon...i play 1 singles and doubles at my high school...but we suck so its ok

Duzza
04-14-2007, 07:25 AM

How do you go against coaches anyway? I've only ever played one and he likes to take his time I guess on the court and gives you some very frustrating returns, such as deep lobs :( I lost 4 and 2 IIRC, but who knows if he was trying his heart out.

equinox
04-14-2007, 07:31 AM
Lost 8-3. Guy blasted aces past me. He broke a couple of strings. Then decides hit lefty slices. Funny watching him go down in the final to the #550 AR kid i gave a tight match in open. The coach wasn't "B" grade. :p

Duzza
04-14-2007, 07:34 AM
Lost 8-3. Guy blasted aces past me. He broke a couple of strings. Then decides hit lefty slices. Funny watching him go down in the final to the #550 AR kid i gave a tight match in open. The coach wasn't "B" grade. :p

Haha great story.

equinox
04-14-2007, 07:34 AM
Anyways i lack comparable firepower. I'm pretty much a glorified retriever at that level. And i'm not getting any younger. Tennis is a funny game, all different styles and levels.

Duzza
04-14-2007, 07:37 AM
Anyways i lack comparable firepower. I'm pretty much a glorified retriever at that level. And i'm not getting any younger. Tennis is a funny game, all different styles and levels.

Are you going to play pennant for anybody this season?

equinox
04-14-2007, 07:38 AM
That's a big jump from pen 9-4. My mate who's been injured since club champs, said he may have got grade 3. Not that it matters much since he's out for another 2 months unfortunately..

What's up with no state team again?

equinox
04-14-2007, 07:39 AM
Nah duzza, i'm stuck playing district tennis.

Duzza
04-14-2007, 07:44 AM
Ah I see. Sorry, but you play for Dendy? Or just reading previous posts? I thought that we got a State grade team but apparently not.....our grade 1 has the TWA boys and a few other ring ins :D.

Duzza
04-14-2007, 07:45 AM
That's a big jump from pen 9-4. My mate who's been injured since club champs, said he may have got grade 3. Not that it matters much since he's out for another 2 months unfortunately..

What's up with no state team again?

Yeah 9-4, it should be interesting lol. My friend got grade 7 and he was completely p***ed off, he went to the pennant organiser and he was told to play a Grade 5 standard player, lost 2 and 1 :( so he's stuck in 7 still.