PDA

View Full Version : Babolat Pure Drive Roddick Plus Racquet for trade

Swan
03-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Hello,
I purchased the Babolat Pure Drive Roddick Plus recently (?) and am hoping to trade for the following only:
1. Prince White
2. Babolat PD 107 cortex
Please note that I am not interested in other frames d/t wrist injury in both hands (carpel), and I have to be cautious about changing frames.
Size: 4 3/8 only.
Thank you.
SwanBoon@Hotmail.com
San Jose, CA

Swan
03-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Other frames I will trade the Babolat Roddick PD+ cortex for are:
3. Babolat Roddick PD std cortex
4. Babolat PD std cortex

* May not consider the Prince O3 White at this time.

BTY my frame is in excellent condition with one small paint chip by the professional stringer on the side at 8 o'clock.
Great stick for double handers hands down.
Thanks.
Swan

Swan
06-11-2007, 12:59 PM
Sold. Thank you.

Swan
03-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Hello All,
I know that this is old but I have avoided dealing with trades and sales through Tenniswarehouse since. It was a very bad experience.
The racket that I had was scammed by someone known as "FlameKid". I do not remember the details but the racket was delivered and just did not get paid for months.
Then one day, I received 5 rackets from another person as "payment" which I greatly accepted. The owner of the 5 rackets called me a few days later to check if I had scammed him. I returned the rackets, and was paid the shipping cost.
FlameKid had a OK address, and later he informed me that he was forced to move to Texas hinting that the law was after him.
I was so disgusted that I have refused to trade or sell the past few years.
Anyway, I will not be check for responses on this post and hope that this will benefit someone else.
I really enjoy this site and will continue to support this site.
Thank you.
Swan