PDA

View Full Version : FS/T - L5 Babolat APC+ 9/10 quality, L3 DNX10 MP 8/10

Amone
03-08-2007, 04:06 PM
9-9.5 quality, L5 Babolat Aeropro Control+What You Can Expect: Prince Tournament Nylon, strung at 62#. There is very little scraping, but there is a little at the 12 o'clock area, and on the grommet strip. Photos can be supplied on relatively short notice.

What I Want: In truth, I want a L4 or L5 Prince Diablo Tour 93. Quality is not a major factor, but I draw the line that it must be 5/10 or better. As I am not interested in money, but everything has its price, I'd be willing to take $150 (there's flexibility there) for it instead.

What's the Catch?: There really isn't one. I bought the frame at christmas, and found that I didn't like it a lot. I needed a new Diablo, and I had a frame I didn't need.

7.5-8 quality, L3 Volkl DNX10 MidplusWhat You Can Expect: Light scratching around upper hoop, though there is very little on the grommet strip itself if any. The DNX decals on the 3 and 9 positions are scraped off to various degrees, but the underlying paint is still completely intact. Strung with Gamma Zo Power/Pro hybrid, I seem to have forgotten the reference tension. Babolat leather grip. Photos can be supplied on relatively short notice.
What I Want: This frame, on the other hand, I am looking for cash. I'm thinking that it'll run about $120, plus shipping.
What's the Catch?: I hate the strings, though it's a personal taste. Otherwise, I just didn't like it, and I know there are many people who feel differently.

Contact me at soulcutterx13@yahoo.com if interested, we'll work out the details there.

Amone
03-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Something just came up, my 'rough' price estimates just got a lot more specific, and much lower, for both frames.

The DNX, I'd take $100 plus shipping, and the APC+ would go for $120 + s/h. I admit that I don't need the extra 20 bucks, but at the same time I am uncomfortable selling a nearly-mint frame for much less than that.

Prices are slightly flexible. Again, contact me at soulcutterx13@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Amone
03-16-2007, 05:14 AM
Volkl sold, Babolat still available.

Amone
04-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Another change for the lot of you: My trading wishes seem to have opened up (though I doubt the APC+ is going anywhere, I might as well try)

- Dunlop MAX 200g (I know, such a popular racquet these days! I have to try it, serve-and-volleying like I do..)
- Head Prestige 600
- Wilson PS 6.0 85
- And of course, the Prince Diablo Tour 93 I asked about earlier.

Any gripsize, I suppose, will do. I'll just get it enlarged or re-moulded (depending on the available sizes).