PDA

View Full Version : Several Rackets

Steve Huff
03-09-2007, 10:33 PM
2 Wilson nTours, both 4 3/8, both in excellent condition. One is strung, but needs restrung, the other is currently unstrung. These are the orange/white rackets. Both for $130 shipped in US.

2 Wilson n4 nCodes, both 4 3/8, both in excellent condition. These are the MP version (101 sq in). These are really solid rackets. I hit with these, the n 5, the n 6, and this one felt the most solid of the bunch. Great for volleying. Powerful, but not hard to control. One is strung, but needs restrung, the other is currently unstrung. These are blue/white. Both for $130 shipped in US.

2 Head iS 2 rackets. Both 4 1/4 grips. Good shape, one has some cosmetic scratches, but nothing more. The other is better. These are nice "tweener" frames. $85 for both shipped in US.

1 Pro Kennex Laver Type SX. 4 1/2 grip. Excellent shape. Currently not strung. $80 shipped in US.

1 Wilson ProStaff 5.1 Surge. 4 3/8 grip. Excellent shape. Currently not strung, full-length cover. $80 shipped in US.

swedechris
03-11-2007, 03:29 AM
are the ntours still around.. ?? do they copem w covers??i drop me an email with all details .. do you accpet paypal and can you maybe send me a few pics of them .. i m very interested.. best c
chrisofoto@yahoo.com