PDA

View Full Version : US Open commercials

Brian Purdie
09-07-2004, 05:20 PM
1) I don't like those SPIDER commercials. Isn't it a little phony to advertise your stock more than the product/service you provide?

2) Cooper's BACK! For the 3rd straight year

3) Those IBM guys were okay at first, but now they are getting on my nerves. At least they have more than 1 commerical to show over and over.

What else?

Marc C.
09-11-2004, 08:00 AM
1.) I believe that the spider commercials are advertising the product/service they provide as its product is its stock.

2.) The Cooper commercials are great!

3.) I too don't like the IBM guys.

Last, the roddick airline commercials are also getting on my nerves at this stage of the tournament.

Brian Purdie
09-11-2004, 09:38 AM
In the Roddick commercial, what does the girl say when she's about to sit down next to him?

Tennis Guy
09-11-2004, 12:56 PM
In the Roddick commercial, what does the girl say when she's about to sit down next to him?
She asks if she can sit with him, then says that there is a guy in the back with an obnoxious trophy.

Jayzzz
09-11-2004, 01:00 PM
Best commercial : Mass Mutual commerical with the cool music and the big fat frog.

Worst commercial : Expedia ones are stupid, especially with that "dot coooooommmmmmm" <--- so annoying.

That GMC truck was is stupid too, with the truck frames flying in the air and then crashing on the ground.

mosquito
09-11-2004, 06:25 PM
i like the one with agassi buys the ball hopper and picks up his child's toys with it

Astennix
09-14-2004, 08:43 PM
The best commercial (IMHO) is the LACOSTE one...amazing performance (Oscar winning) by Arnaud Clament...and that hot blonde chick with that catchy song...