PDA

View Full Version : Any pros wearing Wilson shoes?

Craig Sheppard
03-10-2007, 07:43 PM
Does anyone know of any touring pros wearing Wilson shoes? You'd think w/ the # of players using Wilson racquets, the company would have signed at least a few people up to use their shoes. And now that they're charging the same prices as Nike and Adidas, they must need those exorbitantly high prices for something...

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
03-10-2007, 07:44 PM
danai udomchoke

fgs
03-10-2007, 08:03 PM
simply put, the shoes are good. i had troubles with my lower back 20 years ago and with the pro staff classic (still made today) i could play. now i'm back at the game and have a pair of trance and a pair of tour - can take four hrs. on the court, clay though, and not have any pain or discomfort. the cushioning is right and the shoes fit my foot. i've tried others - adidas, nike, diadora, lotto - but i didn't feel so comfortable as with the wilsons.

Blade0324
03-12-2007, 02:03 PM
I can't think of any wearing Wilson shoes. My assessment is that it's very likely because the Wilson shoes basically suck. Too many problems with pressure points and blisters caused by gimmics designed to make the shoes better and actually don't work. Just my opinion from having owned the Wilson Opens.