PDA

View Full Version : Thick Polyester Shirts?

lildev0426
03-12-2007, 07:25 PM
I am looking for the thickest poly shirts I can find. I have one that I really like by Nike and one by Adidas, but most of what I have seen is really thin which I hate. Any suggestions?

carrwash13
03-12-2007, 07:39 PM
I am looking for the thickest poly shirts I can find. I have one that I really like by Nike and one by Adidas, but most of what I have seen is really thin which I hate. Any suggestions?

The new shirt that Federer is currently wearing are some of the thicker ones I've seen recently. I dont' like super thin polyester either and I love these shirts. Both the collared and the non-collored versions are thick.

bad_call
03-12-2007, 07:54 PM
The new shirt that Federer is currently wearing are some of the thicker ones I've seen recently. I dont' like super thin polyester either and I love these shirts. Both the collared and the non-collored versions are thick.

what's not to like with thin poly shirts?

lildev0426
03-12-2007, 08:01 PM
thanks carrwash.

bad call,
my club requires we wear 90% white shirts / shorts and i do not like how the really thin poly shirts become "see through" when sweaty. being a little "chubby" i am a little self-concious. :) i just feel more comfortable with a shirt with a little thickness to it.

bad_call
03-13-2007, 06:43 AM
sorry to hear about the dress code at ur club. i'm a bit chubby myself so i can relate. however i think my game distracts eyes from my chub...and i'm older so it doesn't matter as much anymore.

carrwash13
03-15-2007, 09:08 AM
Also those new federer shirts hang very well on the body and don't expose "flaws" like most polyester does. They are slightly slimmer fitting though but the thicker material helps out.

lildev0426
03-15-2007, 08:18 PM
thanks guys i will report back if i am successful in my search and if i get the fed shirt.

califsurferboy33
03-21-2007, 02:56 PM
go to your local nordstrom rack...they have some really thick thick polyester shirts!