PDA

View Full Version : Seaside (FLA)?

sonnylax
09-08-2004, 07:16 AM
Anyone ever played and/or taken lessons at Seaside? I'm headed that way next month for a long weekend on the Beach and I'd like to get some tennis in. I assume that Seaside tennis is open to non-residents for a fee? How expensive are the lessons?

rlkosu
02-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Regarding your question about ttennis at seaside, I envy you! Although I have not played there, I visited the facility last Sunday -- It is beautiful!!!
We are staying at High Pointe Resort in Rosemary Beach which is about 10 miles east of Seaside. We have a club here in RB which is nice, court time for guests is $10, and I have played a couple hours for that. They have a guest day, doubles @ $6. We play for about 2 hrs.I'm sure lessons are available, the pro's name is Sue. All courts down here are clay and are beautiful, we have two at our condo.
Back to Seaside, they have recently been written up as one of the very top new clubs in the nation, and after seeing their facility it is believable. Probably 8 courts. Good luck Roger

baseliner
02-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Just down the road is Tops'l. Great facility with well maintained clay courts. have played as guest many times. Front desk is adept at setting up matches for you. Within 10 miles of seaside.

oiler90
02-24-2005, 09:02 PM
5.0-5.5 level player looking for practice partner near Destin, FL area during week of March 19-26. Staying at Mainsail near Sandestin. Any age ok, girl, guy, I don't care, as long as player is atleast 4.5-5.0 level. Just need to stay sharp while on vacation. leavel e-mail reply @ rcook18@woh.rr.com or call mobile @ 419/788-0142. Thanks.