PDA

View Full Version : Where did the guarantee go for the older Barricades?

Thomas Bird-Itch
03-13-2007, 11:09 AM
Do the II's and III's still have the warranty, it's just not advertised or what? Confused....:confused:

dr_punk
03-13-2007, 12:00 PM
i was thinking just the same thing the other day...

BreakPoint
03-13-2007, 12:23 PM
The warranties ended as of 12/31/05 on the BII's.

Thomas Bird-Itch
03-13-2007, 12:29 PM
I got my BII's replaced last fall. How is that possible? I bought them last summer, so that would have been after the warranty expired.

I am certain TW had the guarantee written in the description or I wouldn't have bought them. Is TW required to remove the warranty from the description after a certain period?

BreakPoint
03-13-2007, 12:46 PM
I got my BII's replaced last fall. How is that possible? I bought them last summer, so that would have been after the warranty expired.

I am certain TW had the guarantee written in the description or I wouldn't have bought them. Is TW required to remove the warranty from the description after a certain period?
You must have bought the silver/blue version. That colorway came out in mid-2006 and was the only colorway that they offered a warranty on. All the other older colorways are carry-overs from before 2006, so none of them have warranties, since they stopped them on purchases after 12/31/05.

Thomas Bird-Itch
03-13-2007, 01:21 PM
The main part of the shoe was white, with blue accents. So are there still warranties on the B III's? Will Adidas honor them even though TW does not have it in the description?