PDA

View Full Version : Superfeet / SOLE (Dean Karnazes) insoles

Craig Sheppard
03-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Has anyone tried either Superfeet insoles or the SOLE moldable insoles endorsed by Dean Karnazes for tennis? How long do they last? Do you think they're worth it? I know it's not a replacement for doctor prescribed orthotics, but I'm wondering how big a difference you notice if you use them?

I'm looking for something that will provide a little more arch support and cushioning. What other alternatives would you recommend that you can notice a difference and are worth it?

courtrage
03-15-2007, 06:54 AM
biosole gel sport insoles arent bad. my buddy told me about them and i liked them. i have since stopped using them cause i wanted to get better at moving correctly instead of being lazy and adding that stuff to compensate. i will use some dr scholls ones for the added cushion but i want to get my feet stronger instead of getting a crutch... archandheel.com and footamerica.com carry the biosole...same company but prices differ slightly cause one offers free shipping but both are around 40$... also noticed in last couple three days that walking more forward on my forefoot has helped my heel pain...i dont notice it as much without a major heel to toe transition...

headfan91
03-15-2007, 02:19 PM
Has anyone tried either Superfeet insoles or the SOLE moldable insoles endorsed by Dean Karnazes for tennis? How long do they last? Do you think they're worth it? I know it's not a replacement for doctor prescribed orthotics, but I'm wondering how big a difference you notice if you use them?

I'm looking for something that will provide a little more arch support and cushioning. What other alternatives would you recommend that you can notice a difference and are worth it?
They are amazing for hockey. So I would guess that thwey are very good for tennis as well. They are for low arch foots though.