PDA

View Full Version : Andy Roddick Lacoste Check

User Name
03-15-2007, 01:06 PM
Hey everyone. I have been looking everywhere for one of those andy roddick lacoste hats from the french open a while ago. Its the dark greenish blue one that is plaid. Does anyone know how or where to get a hold of one, or anyone that has one. Thanks

goblake14
03-15-2007, 02:09 PM
I too have been curious as to the availability of said hat. From what I've uncovered, it is off the market.

forzainter
03-15-2007, 02:18 PM
theres loads of them on sale at e b a y.co.uk type in lacoste caps or hats, well, there were when i checked, got a green one for £13

forzainter
03-15-2007, 02:20 PM
http://cgi.e b a y.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-WITH-TAGS-LACOSTE-FRENCH-CHECK-CAP-excellent_W0QQitemZ270098734512QQcategoryZ52366QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem there is one

User Name
03-15-2007, 05:34 PM
umm... i dont believe that is the same hat. the roddick hate is a little darker blue and the plaid lines are wider apart. lol. thank you though. i purchased a hat like that, but it isnt the same.

MMkay5
03-15-2007, 09:51 PM
i bought the hat youre lookin for about a year ago from a lacoste boutique at the us open. theyre deffinately not sellin them anymore, best bet is e bay

Forehand Forever
03-16-2007, 02:49 PM
i bought the hat youre lookin for about a year ago from a lacoste boutique at the us open. theyre deffinately not sellin them anymore, best bet is e bay

Same, that's why I bought it at the US Open. They said they weren't going to make them anymore so I bought that one.

User Name
03-16-2007, 05:40 PM
anyone think theyd sell one? and also could some one post a pic of their so i can see exactly what it looks like. For the time. i have had to google roddick. also how does the back of it hold together? is it velcro?

Dedans Penthouse
03-21-2007, 12:32 PM
i bought the hat youre lookin for about a year ago from a lacoste boutique at the us open. theyre deffinately not sellin them anymore, best bet is e bayMMkay5's right, they're not selling them in Lacoste boutiques. At present, they're offering two different "white" models of hats (not including the 'multi-colored' visors):

--a "sport" version (w/the "croc" on the front) has a terrycloth headband underneath the visor
--a "fashion" one with the "croc" on the side is more a fashion-lid (more flimsy).

That said, their shirts and shorts 'hang' very comfortably ('drape'), though the drawstrings could be a little longer. Their socks are not for sports, their wristbands are offered in two lame-striped patterns, and they have one warmup jacket that is "ok" (white with green/blue stripes) that doesn't have "LACOSTE" plastered across the back, i.e. bad "overkill" look.

Get a plaid hat, and stitch a locoste "croc" on it; who'd know?~Be the envy of your friends! LOL. :-)