PDA

View Full Version : Balle de match

Dot
03-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Any one have any balle de match stuff how does it fit..say compared to adidas? thanks

gmonfils
03-30-2007, 08:36 AM
I have a shirt and shorts from Balle de Match... love the shirt (neck could be tighter though) but the shorts are no where near as good as what Adidas or nike offers. I'd avoid the shorts.

JLBAYERR
03-31-2007, 04:54 PM
the mens tops and shorts are a bit wide, but i guess thats how theyre supposed to be. But also i have around a 27 in waist and i got smalls, so that could have something to do with it.

vascoboy
04-01-2007, 08:24 PM
the shorts are great...better than Nike or Adidas...they have BIG pockets too fit lots of balls...the shirts are great too...

DANMAN
04-01-2007, 11:43 PM
The Yip dry clothing is fantastic. The Robot crew and Laser shorts are the best sweat wicking clothes I have ever had. Plus, not everyone wears the Balle de match apparel. I get sick of seeing all the players decked out in the new Nike/Adidas apparel at tournaments.

TennisKevin
04-02-2007, 09:32 AM
I've got a pair of shorts

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageMABDM-BDMMRIS.html

they're great. super thin and light material for hot days, i love them

Joeyg
04-02-2007, 10:23 AM
Shirts and shorts are the best. Women's clothes run a bit on the small side, though.

rabidcow
04-07-2007, 01:11 PM
regular as far as I can tell, size wise. I have a couple of pairs of shorts and they are the best shorts I have ever worn

Fee
04-07-2007, 01:17 PM
I have a ton of BdM women's clothes. They had a warehouse sale a few years ago and I got tops for $4 and bottoms for $5 (or thereabout), a pair of sweats and some socks. It is the only tennis clothing I wear at this point. I bought two pairs of men's shorts (they didn't have any women's) and I like them because I can fit 6 balls in the pockets (good for practicing). I admit that I like the stuff because no one else wears it, but its also comfortable and nice looking. Can't compare it to any other brand because I don't own nike or adidas clothes, the only other clothes I play tennis in are generic bike shorts, exercise skirts and t-shirts that I buy at Target. :)

Dot
04-13-2007, 09:24 PM
Thanks for the feedback1