PDA

View Full Version : Nike breathe free shoes

barricadeboy
03-19-2007, 12:35 PM
How do u feel about the nike breathe free III's. All the pros wear them, but when I've tried prev Nike shoes they were too slim and stiff. Are these better?

snoflewis
03-19-2007, 01:44 PM
How do u feel about the nike breathe free III's. All the pros wear them, but when I've tried prev Nike shoes they were too slim and stiff. Are these better?

what nike shoes did you think felt stiff? these shoes are pretty stiff at first but get better once broken in.

LASVEGAS ACES
03-19-2007, 02:13 PM
Where you really should start feeling "stiff" is when NIKE refuses to warranty some of their shoes for the tennis standard six months and then stiff you over $100. a crack

barricadeboy
03-19-2007, 03:51 PM
Where you really should start feeling "stiff" is when NIKE refuses to warranty some of their shoes for the tennis standard six months and then stiff you over $100. a crack

ya. they're crazy. i went to a nike outlet once and the shoes were like 5.00 off, come on! My parents paid more than 5.00 for gas to get up there

barricadeboy
03-19-2007, 03:52 PM
what nike shoes did you think felt stiff? these shoes are pretty stiff at first but get better once broken in.

the vapor speeds

snoflewis
03-22-2007, 09:37 PM

did you write the return address and RA number on the package? and did you actually wear out the shoe from tennis? because i haven't been rejected once, and i've worn through several pairs