PDA

View Full Version : Which Fitness Plan Should I get?

gmlasam
09-09-2004, 05:11 PM
My membership is about to expire. Which plan would you get or a better choice? I work out 6 days a week.
http://www.csun.edu/~aml45386/gymrenew.jpg

Ronaldo
09-09-2004, 05:37 PM
If you renew for one year, next year the renewal will be at least 10% higher. Still, where are you going to find a gym for less than $10/month that is open on holidays and has gyms all over the country. Never forget going to Bally's on Thanksgiving morning. Was able to workout at Ballys during USTA League sectional and national playoffs. Renew for a year, the price is higher next year but it's built-in to the longer terms anyway.

gmlasam
09-09-2004, 05:46 PM
If you renew for one year, next year the renewal will be at least 10% higher. Still, where are you going to find a gym for less than $10/month that is open on holidays and has gyms all over the country. Never forget going to Bally's on Thanksgiving morning. Was able to workout at Ballys during USTA League sectional and national playoffs. Renew for a year, the price is higher next year but it's built-in to the longer terms anyway.

I guess I've been getting lucky. The $96.00 has not changed in 2 years. My last payment was $96.00, and they are offering me the same price again for one year renewal. I figured I save more money in the long run by paying yearly. For $96.00x3=$288.00, and they are offering the 3 year plan for $339.60.