PDA

View Full Version : LOOK!!! Vapor Help

califsurferboy33
03-21-2007, 06:23 PM
Ok lets break it down...

I was looking to buy a pair of vapors. I was wondering which editions (Vapor S2, Vapor Speed, Vapor III, Vapor IV,) ran a half size small as i think some did. I know the bubble pops in the Vapor Speed, but I was wondering aobut how long it took for the bubble to pop and if the shoes were still comfortable after it popped. Thanks!

courtrage
03-21-2007, 06:27 PM
if it pops then you shouldnt use it. if money isnt an issue, i'd probably get the vapor 4...the white/red version available at some places online already are HOT...i think the only vapor to run small was the vapor speed. i heard the vapor3 was snug but trying them on they felt ok in my normal size..

califsurferboy33
03-21-2007, 06:43 PM
why shouldn't you use it if it pops?

BreakPoint
03-21-2007, 06:51 PM
Ok lets break it down...

I was looking to buy a pair of vapors. I was wondering which editions (Vapor S2, Vapor Speed, Vapor III, Vapor IV,) ran a half size small as i think some did. I know the bubble pops in the Vapor Speed, but I was wondering aobut how long it took for the bubble to pop and if the shoes were still comfortable after it popped. Thanks!

I'm confused, in this other thread, you said you already own two pairs of Vapor 3's? :confused:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=1327740&postcount=15

califsurferboy33
03-21-2007, 07:42 PM
I do lol...im talking about buying vapor speeds...my vapor 3's are starting to wear out and I want to be prepared. Thanks!

BreakPoint
03-21-2007, 07:50 PM
I do lol...im talking about buying vapor speeds...my vapor 3's are starting to wear out and I want to be prepared. Thanks!
OK, I see. Well, since the Vapor 4's have been out for a few months already and they probably stopped making the Vapor Speeds at least a year and a half ago, I don't know if you can still find any new Vapor Speeds to buy. In fact, the new Vapor 3's that I bought say that they were made way back in 7/05! So I assume Nike stopped making the Vapor Speeds even before that date.

califsurferboy33
03-21-2007, 08:04 PM
haha yeah they did, but there are still a few floating around and being sold on **** and in warehouses. Ive already found 5 pair in my size and im just wondering if its worth it

emcee143
03-21-2007, 11:21 PM
From what I remember on the Vapor Speed feedback, a lot of people said 2-3 weeks. But that wasn't the case for me, they never popped (and I have bad footwork :) ). I'm 5'11 165. So I don't know. I know my friend still used his after they popped. I didn't ask him how they felt though.

Oh and to answer your other question, the 1st vapors ran a half size small. I wear 10.5 and I had to get 11's