PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get their invite to the clay court nats today?

J011yroger
03-22-2007, 03:32 PM
Just got my invite flyer to the "USTA National Open Clay Court Championships" and don't know if I should feel special or not!

I mean I feel special anyway, but that has more to do with the short bus and less to do with tennis.

J

NoBadMojo
03-22-2007, 05:17 PM
Just got my invite flyer to the "USTA National Open Clay Court Championships" and don't know if I should feel special or not!

I mean I feel special anyway, but that has more to do with the short bus and less to do with tennis.

J

hey.that's great! good work man. i'm too old to get into the us clays, but got in through the qualies one year a long time ago, and was very pleased just to do that. the competition was really quite outstanding. cant remember west coasters coming, but there were lots of current D1 college players who were playing #1,2, 3 etc for their team in the draw from the east coast and *******...i suspect it would still be that way. good luck...let us know of your experience.

Topaz
03-22-2007, 06:30 PM

J

Hmph! I'm sure mind was just lost in the mail! ;)

J011yroger
03-22-2007, 10:16 PM
hey.that's great! good work man. i'm too old to get into the us clays, but got in through the qualies one year a long time ago, and was very pleased just to do that. the competition was really quite outstanding. cant remember west coasters coming, but there were lots of current D1 college players who were playing #1,2, 3 etc for their team in the draw from the east coast and *******...i suspect it would still be that way. good luck...let us know of your experience.

I gotta see, if I can get cheap Air/Hotel to make it worthwhile. It is kind of an excuse to go on a trip. Hopefully I wont have to play a seed and get whomped in the first round like I did in the Indoor Nats.

J

zapvor
03-23-2007, 07:37 AM

J

congrats dude :) where doses it take place?

J011yroger
03-23-2007, 02:31 PM
Ft. Lauderdale!

J