PDA

View Full Version : Added insoles for Barricade IVs

xtremerunnerars
03-25-2007, 05:37 PM
Sometimes, when jumproping or doing other impact activities in my barricade 4s, i find that my feet start to hurt. Doing those things in running shoes is out of the question via the nature of the movement, but the cushioning is sort of a problem. Wearing two pairs of socks doesn't solve the problem either...and with 3 I can't fit my feet into the shoes.

Are there any insoles or inserts that I can put into the shoes? What about the shaping?

courtrage
03-25-2007, 07:42 PM
... What about the shaping?

what does that mean? the sof sole athletes plus insoles are on sale at east bay...they are thick rubber and i thought they were pretty decent...

xtremerunnerars
03-26-2007, 02:26 PM
I didn't know if the shape of the insert would be a different shape than the barricade. To me, running shoes and barricades would have different inserts because of the footprint they leave.

I don't know much when it comes to customizing shoes or foot care in general outside of the basics, so I'm just kinda asking.

BkK_b0y14
03-26-2007, 05:48 PM
i experience the same thing with putting superfeet in them, it killed my feet. its because the barricades already have high support and cushioning so it makes u a little taller, so by adding insoles its like wearing high heels.so i stopped putting them in as i feel they alreayd have great support and cushion.