PDA

View Full Version : 2x Babolat Shoes for 110$ Good deal?


thursdayisgod
03-26-2007, 12:53 PM
Babolat offers any college player a deal for 2x Shoes, 3 Socks, and 1 Hat for 110$ plus shipping. Is this a good deal? I currently use some New Balances I bought on Eb@y for like 50$, just becuase I know New Balance to be a good, reliable, and durable brand.

I play on hardcourt 90% of the time, and green clay the remaining 10%. I have somewhat wide-feet, but not to the point that it would make a large difference in my shoe selections, I just wouldn't wear Pumas or the likes. I have been looking to get some Barricade IIs for a while, but all the auctions on Eb@y end at the same prices found on TW, which I consider too high. I know Babolats arn't well respected for their shoes, but at about 45-50$ a shoe, they are worth it right?

Jonnyf
03-26-2007, 12:55 PM
What shoe exactly for the All courts yeah imo its worth it

Forehand Forever
03-26-2007, 03:21 PM
That's a pretty good deal if it's the All Courts. I had a pair of All courts and their unique style of the tongue is easy to use and they're extremely comfortable

mrmo1115
03-26-2007, 04:12 PM
yeah i got the same deal i got the deal by being top 150 country and top 10 in ur section i didn't take it well i can always go back to it because i had these shoes i already had... i might get it wen my current shoes wear away

thursdayisgod
03-26-2007, 06:31 PM
How long is a pair's court life usually?

mrmo1115
03-27-2007, 03:48 PM
um i guess pretty long.. as a person that never tried out these shoes i do know that the bottom of the shoe is made of michelin tire u can see it on the heel of the shoe my brother has a pair but had to throw em out because they actually did wear out and it grew too small after 3 months i would say

Pr0DiGy
03-27-2007, 05:27 PM
Does the deal include the Propulse? That'd be a pretty sweet deal if it did--definitely worth it either way, IMO