PDA

View Full Version : Babolat Team All Court III

pNoyr3D
03-29-2007, 10:38 AM
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpage.html?PCODE=BTAC3

I typed in tenniswarehouse.com in the address bar and I know they usually change the items in the front than I saw these. I was surprised to see them and I thought they looked awesome!! The price isn't that bad either, compared to the ProPulse. I wonder how these shoes will be on the courts, I might pick up a pair when I need new tennis shoes.

The Team All Court III also features a 360-degree adjustable support system to offer support and stability for a variety of foot widths.

That sounds great and it also comes with a 6-month warranty.

What are your thoughts?

little_e
03-29-2007, 11:08 AM
Same shoe as last year and the year before that just has new graphics

DavidM3
04-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Same shoe as last year and the year before that just has new graphics

Not really the same shoe, more of an update. Not only does this shoe carry the 6-month warranty, but its substantially more comfortable. Plus new cosmetics.

yonexred2113
04-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Not really the same shoe, more of an update. Not only does this shoe carry the 6-month warranty, but its substantially more comfortable. Plus new cosmetics.
yea....idk i used to have the old ones, now the a3 accelerators......when i wear out the accelerators should i get another pair of those or stay with accelerators

fabulousfab
04-15-2007, 01:26 PM
I confirm, the shoe is much more comfortable than the previous version! It's not a "sleeper" though, as it is a performance shoe overall. It's really a great shoe now. I bought 2 pairs and they are doing great!

thursdayisgod
04-15-2007, 06:08 PM
bab shoes run half a size small right?

fabulousfab
04-19-2007, 12:00 AM
yes they do

tennisamurai
04-23-2007, 06:56 PM
I just got the shoe yeaterday and it's awesome! THey look good and they fit well for me. Don't know about durability though.

Ronny
04-23-2007, 07:48 PM
are they good for synthetics grass, grass n clay?

fabulousfab
04-24-2007, 12:05 AM
Yes, they are "all court" even though they are optimized for hard courts.

timeisonmyside
01-24-2008, 10:08 AM
I just got these shoes today.

I was wondering if anyone has tried to send them in for the warranty yet? Is Babolat good about honoring it?

CivicLx
01-25-2008, 02:41 PM

I was wondering if anyone has tried to send them in for the warranty yet? Is Babolat good about honoring it?

i had these shoes and returned them a couple of months ago, but I took them back to TW. i'm about 3 hours from SLO. where did you buy the shoes from? if you said TW, you shouldn't have a prob returning them when you need to

Alexio92
01-25-2008, 02:46 PM

They didnt honour it for me, the sole split from the other bit but wouldnt replace them. :(

timeisonmyside
01-29-2008, 11:18 AM
i had these shoes and returned them a couple of months ago, but I took them back to TW. i'm about 3 hours from SLO. where did you buy the shoes from? if you said TW, you shouldn't have a prob returning them when you need to

Are you saying that TW gave you another pair on the spot? Or did TW just send it into Babolat for you?

I bought it from another retailer in the "middle western" part of the US. They also said I could return to them and they would send it to Babolat. And they said it would take 2 months for the whole process. Ouch! Must be sending them to France.

CivicLx
01-29-2008, 01:26 PM
TW gave me a new pair on the spot. I've returned three or four pairs of shoes to TW and they have always replaced them right on the spot, provided they were worn enough. i hope TW doesn't mind me saying this, but I believe they aren't as picky as the shoe companies may be. hmm, yeah maybe MW sports doesn't replace them on the spot. Well the lesson today, always buy from TW!! :) what size do you wear?

timeisonmyside
01-29-2008, 03:13 PM
I am a 9.5. I got the Whites, they look and feel niiiiiice. Maybe I'll buy another pair from TW and rotate it in while the other one is shipped off.

CivicLx
01-30-2008, 01:03 PM
good idea. how far is newport beach from San Luis Obispo?

timeisonmyside
01-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Newport Beach is in Orange County, SoCal, which should be about a 3 hour drive to SLO = too far. I would just send it in when I need to. Thanks for the info!