PDA

View Full Version : H.S tennis Fundraising

300Gkid
03-29-2007, 06:14 PM
Well, now that im officially on my HS tennis team, the first thing our coach asked was what we were going to do for fundraising. Hopefully with this fundraising we can fix up the courts a bit and help lower the prices of uniforms. A couple kids suggested things like a car wash or selling baked goods. I know some of you are on H.S teams and can hopefully give me a couple ideas your team used ect.

Do you guys have any ideas?

Lane
03-29-2007, 07:13 PM
Unless you got the hot babes for carwashes it wont work, Baking

Butttttttt.... Baking sounds good.

Whats your goal and then I can give you some suggestions.

Btw our tennis courts have cracks every 10 feet (thats how I sprained my ankle) its good you are getting a new one OLD COURTS ARE HAZARDOUS I SAY!

Anyway, you can sell like candy or something.

p0w3r
03-29-2007, 07:45 PM
I never did a fundraiser for my team, but i helped make a few to help fund the yearbook.

Bake sales make the most money because...people like food...lol

see if you can get permission to hold it during the lunch periods in your school...in my school of just 400 people we made over $300 in the three lunch periods which is a little less then 2.5 hours.

boobik2371
03-29-2007, 08:19 PM
good luck with court repairs, let me know if that ever happens...we have worthless courts and the people from our district said that they cant do anything about them and if anyone gets hurt they can file a law suit

ibringtheHEAT
03-30-2007, 01:36 PM
the best thing you can do, is go to local stores and sell advertising space on your courts. we are doing this for next year at about 2,000 for a 10 by 6 Board we will put over the wind sheets. This could work pretty well, they have to provide the board and give you money. talk to your coach if he/she is willing.

QPRROCK
04-10-2007, 11:17 AM
you could do a tennis tournament at your school and charge to enter it maybe 50% of cash could go to the winner and 50% for your new courts?
At this tournament you could sell drinks and snacks!