PDA

View Full Version : what shoe has a narrow/snug heel?

courtrage
04-03-2007, 10:02 AM
have you guys found anything with a narrow/snug heel?

blubber
04-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Prince t10 seems to be what you're looking for, although I've never tried them. TW says they have a narrow-medium forefoot with a tapered heel.

Read the TW review, look at this quote:

"The low ankle collar of the T10 offers a tapered fit and is designed to lock the heel in place"

BiGGieStuFF
04-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Breathe Free III's compared to the barricade series seem to have a snug heel. Good cushion in the back but the forefoot seems a little thing on cushion. One the bad side is you feel the court on every step up front but on the good side, you get a sense of where you are on the court and it feels easier to pivot the foot with the heel outward to change direction well.

OnyxZ28
04-06-2007, 12:17 AM
The Triple Break Pumps do too, especially if you turn the dial up a couple of notches.

courtrage
04-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Breathe Free III's compared to the barricade series seem to have a snug heel

you know i noticed when i tried on the breathe 3 that my heel (and foot for that matter) was totally wrapped around...i think the "low toe box" description might be more what i'm looking for cause that forces your foot back...notice the breathe 3 almost is flat on the front area then goes up more steeply when it hits the laces...my breathe free 1s look like that and that shoe feels good...no foot problems when i wear that one...

Craig Sheppard
04-06-2007, 10:57 AM
have you guys found anything with a narrow/snug heel?

I can't wear any Adidas shoes b/c their heel is so narrow. I've tried on almost every Barricade that's come out and the Feathers, and none of them fit b/c the heel is too snug. Give them a try.

courtrage
04-06-2007, 11:41 AM
I can't wear any Adidas shoes b/c their heel is so narrow. I've tried on almost every Barricade that's come out and the Feathers, and none of them fit b/c the heel is too snug. Give them a try.

i had barricade2s and i didnt think those were narrow enough :-\ maybe i should've gone down a half size...

tennismike33
04-07-2007, 01:34 PM
I am wearing the new Babolat shoes, they are nice and snug.

I also tried the Baricades and developped knee trouble. The front of my kneecaps were adgitated by the shoes pitching you forward by the raised heel. So if you are wearing the Adidas and have some knee trouble this maybe the answer.

theRadical
04-10-2007, 08:31 PM
The B4's heel has almost a shark skin like quality to it. Its rough when something is sliding up on it, but smooth going in. It prevents the heel from sliding up and down.