PDA

View Full Version : Yonex?

Patricklovestennis
04-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Alright. I have Yonex RDX 300 Supermid, and I love it and all, but it has definitley been put to the test, since i have been using this frame since about last May. I want to stay with Yonex or maybe stretch for a Wilson, but I was thinking about rather a RDS 003 or RQS 22. Or a Wilson nBlade 98". but I have been really wanting a new yonex. I play best when i play agressive, but I will hit winners from the baseline, so I do like playing with a somewhat "control" racquet. And I like to hit a nice kick second serve, and a nice flat one down the T, for the ace. So I am ultimately looking for a racquet of varitey. One that can "bring" with a nice feel around the net, and a racquet that is capable of hitting flat out winners, with the occassional top-spin lob. So any input on what racquet i should be looking into would be awesome!

jdeloach
04-05-2007, 05:04 PM
You should definitely demo the RDS002 Tour. It is good at the net and great on serves, and baseline.

Patricklovestennis
04-05-2007, 05:24 PM
alright i will look into it, but i am about 80% sure that i am going to go with the RQS 22, but i am still not sure.

DrewB
04-05-2007, 06:42 PM
I'd like to put in a good word for the RDS 003. I moved to the 003 from the 300 supermid and have been very happy with it, using it as my primary racquet. It's comfy, quick feeling around the net, with more weight on my forehands and serves compared to the 300. If you're going to demo it, why not try it out? It's also a pretty good deal price wise for a Yonex.

tlm
04-05-2007, 07:11 PM
I have tried the rds 003, have owned the rds001 mp + mid + now use the rds002 tour in the ul version.I have only used the tour for a week or so, but so far so good.My next favorite would be the 001 mp, then the 001 mid+last the 003 which for me did not have good control.

Patricklovestennis
04-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Alright now i haven't played with any yonex's besides the RDX 500 and RDX 300, and I am just looking for a somewhat replacement for the RDX, nothing over $150 so that is why i am leaning towards the RQS 22, or i could always get an n1 for 119. baha. just joking, too big for me. but it only stinks, because there doesn't seem to be much on the RQS 22. Oh who knows, i might try to track down a new RDX 300 that is sitting in a warehouse. hahahahaha. but if you had any more ideas, feel free.