PDA

View Full Version : Diadora Speed Pro = best shoes ever

White_Rice
04-05-2007, 06:11 PM
I like the fact that there is no tongue and it fits like a glove. Best and most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.

Also the best looking shoes on the market...especially the red ones :D

tennis334
04-05-2007, 08:22 PM
While I do love their looks, the Speed Pro for me, have a BIG durability issue. The sole of the shoe is fine after several hours of competitive play, but the toe has SIGNIFICANT wear on it. Also, my shoelaces wore through very easily.

rabidcow
04-07-2007, 01:05 PM
If you are looking for sweet red shoes take a look at the new Feathers

choth21
04-22-2007, 01:48 PM
how is the support on these shoes? are these shoes tough on your ankles?

iplaybetter
04-23-2007, 03:04 PM
So you like them, i am going to get a pair, are they ok on clay.

choth21
10-14-2007, 12:20 PM
I finally got my hands on a pair of these. First, the good. This one good-looking pair of shoes. Best design, I've seen in a while, without being too out there.

Unfortunately, it ends there. I really did not like playing in these. Today was my first time trying these out, and they were extremely uncomfortable and kept rubbing against my achilles tendon. But the worst thing was support. I have a pretty strong lower body, and can play in almost anything, but these provide no lateral stability at all. I even fell today when i was try to change direction, while running for a ball.

I played on a hard court, so I think i'm gonna save these just for clay courts and go back to my Adidas CC Booms for hard courts.