PDA

View Full Version : Head Flexpoint Instinct users.

westside
04-05-2007, 10:01 PM
Hey guys,
Just a question to the people with a Flexpoint instinct, how do you guys find the racquet? Because a few months ago i had a hit with one of them from a person at my club and i seemed to play really well with it. So i would like to get peoples opinion on it.

Much appreciated

dylo
04-05-2007, 10:53 PM
its a good solid racquet. got decent power and decent control. i dunno but i found this racquet a little better for slice than topspin:confused:, can any1 else confirm this? the only real problem i found with this racquet was that it was pretty unmanuverable

jaykay
04-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Have a diff opinion here... I hit with little/moderate topspin and a 2H BH. I found this racquet solid and stable (inspite of the relatively light static wt) and maneuverable (not the best for super-quick exchanges at the net though). Serves were mediocre and my BH slices tended to float and sit up.

Part of the prob could of course be technique... which is why OP will get varied opinions from diff people.

But all in all, a good frame. I still have a couple of FXP Instincts (4-1/2) strung with Head RIP Control 17; both are only about 40 playing hours old each and I intend to keep them for some more time before they find their way to the Classifieds section (current pair of twins that I wield are the Dunlop HM 200G's).