PDA

View Full Version : Head Prestige 600 (silver/lime)

rorschack
04-06-2007, 09:22 AM
Hi, does anyone knows where I can get new grommets (the green ones) for the Head Prestige 600 (silver/lime)?

Also, I'm currently playing with the FXP Rad Tour and love the hefty weigh, flex and feel. My old skool Prestige 600 feels pretty damn light now in comparison. If anyone had modified this one, where would be the optimal place to add lead tape to bring it to low range 12 oz and keep the beautiful feel and flex?

BTW, do you know the spec for this Prestige 600 in terms of flex and strung weigh?

TIA

jayserinos99
04-06-2007, 09:26 AM
If you can find the lime green CAPs please let us know...it's fairly rare. As for the Prestige 600, if you don't mind getting different colored CAP grommets, you can go with the LM Prestige, iPrestige or Prestige Classic 600 grommets.

rorschack
04-06-2007, 09:32 AM
If you can find the lime green CAPs please let us know...it's fairly rare. As for the Prestige 600, if you don't mind getting different colored CAP grommets, you can go with the LM Prestige, iPrestige or Prestige Classic 600 grommets.

They actually fit? Where can I buy them? I looked on TW but can not find them. Would you mind post a link? Thanks!

vsbabolat
04-06-2007, 09:39 AM
Yes the the LM Prestige mid, i.Prestige mid, and Prestige Classic 600 all fit. I would recommend the LM Prestige mid C.A.P. Grommets. I have put those on some of my Prestige 600 and it really looks great.:D Here is the link: http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageHEAD-LMPMG.html

rorschack
04-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the link. Anyone got the customization tips?

rorschack
04-06-2007, 01:03 PM

Green CAPs grommets can be bought at tennis men_ace.