PDA

View Full Version : Stan Smith's Sea Pine Resort

kevhen
02-20-2004, 08:14 AM
Has anyone been there? I would like to go there sometime but would like to hear some positive feedback first. Thanks,

brtennis
02-22-2004, 06:19 PM
I was there in June, 02 attending their Grand Slam camp (4 days 12h). The instruction was good, use Playmate ball machine for everything, the intensity was on the easy side. They get much more attendants during weekend and daily stroke lessons. The afternoon round robin was scarcely attended.

It is a heaven if you like biking, lots of bike trail under shade. Harbor Town gets lots of crowd everyday before sunset for music and foods. Of course, very easy access to beach.

Hope this helps.

eqx
03-10-2004, 07:30 PM
I went last year. If you are <= 3.0, the group lesson may be right. Anyone higher, will get some tips but not a taxing workout. There are group lesson for 4.0 and above that were good. Best bet is private lessons. Jan the the group of instructors are friendly. Feeding is by ball machine. Grounds are pretty

rogercox
04-21-2004, 06:47 AM
You can get more information and read the reviews of other vacationers by visiting http://travel.tennis-warehouse.com/twtravel/Sea_Pines.cfm