PDA

View Full Version : Where is Paul from Vantage!?!?

jonajjs
04-09-2007, 10:00 AM
Hi,

I was just wondering where Paul is. I think that he is being very rude by not responding to any e-mails or calls. The last time I spoke with him he was on his way to the USA to get a distributor for Vantage. He said that he would call me three days after the fact, I haven't heard from him in a month!

thanks guys,

-JONAJJS

chair ump
04-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Yeah, I ordered some accessories about a month ago and haven't gotten them yet. Nor has he replied to any of my emails regarding the status of the order. My opinion of Vantage is slowly going down. The service just isn't there.

BreakPoint
04-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Paul is a very busy guy running Vantage practically single-handedly. If he's still travelling around the US, he may not have access to his e-mail. If he's back in the UK, I'm sure he's got thousands of backed-up e-mails to sort through, so give the poor guy some time.

ChipNCharge
04-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Paul is a very busy guy running Vantage practically single-handedly. If he's still travelling around the US, he may not have access to his e-mail. If he's back in the UK, I'm sure he's got thousands of backed-up e-mails to sort through, so give the poor guy some time.

It seems the poor guy needs to hire some help.

jonajjs
04-09-2007, 04:40 PM
exactly, I don't think that he deserves any sympathy... he should have though of the amounts of e-mails that he would get before he started the idea of an "INTERNET-BASED" tennis company!