PDA

View Full Version : Gamma G325

Richard Pur
04-09-2007, 10:01 AM
A friend of mine told me this racquet is out and I checked the Gamma website. The specs look really good but I don't know the materials it's made out of. Anyone know?

It's 11.5 oz unstrung, 95 sq. in., headlight, 19 mm beam. It looks very interesting.

Since it's new, and TW currently carries other Gamma racquets, I would hope they carry the new line.

Rich

LoveThisGame
04-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Be careful with Gamma racquets. Last year, I got a demo that proved to be .5 oz lighter than spec (yes, I accounted for string weight). This year a 4 1/2 demo turned out to be 4 5/8. I've lost confidence and trust. If a customer orders a frame, I'm not sure what he will get.

tennisphotog
04-10-2007, 02:45 AM
I want to play with this racquet, I currently use the Gamma 7.0 MP and really like it.

Duzza
04-10-2007, 03:02 AM
A friend of mine told me this racquet is out and I checked the Gamma website. The specs look really good but I don't know the materials it's made out of. Anyone know?

It's 11.5 oz unstrung, 95 sq. in., headlight, 19 mm beam. It looks very interesting.

Since it's new, and TW currently carries other Gamma racquets, I would hope they carry the new line.

Rich

Check out TW Staff's thread "What do you think of these specs". I think we have a weiner.