PDA

View Full Version : Which is better?

LouieR93
04-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Which of these do you think is better? The Yonex RDS 003, Wilson KFour 105, Prince O3 White, or the Wilson nBlade 98?

rhcolt07
04-09-2007, 05:18 PM
I say it depends on the player and their game. Certain racquets may be better for one type of player while other racquets will be better for other types of players. For me, I personally like the Prince O3 White with it's control and it has just about the right amount of power for my game.

fgs
04-09-2007, 05:25 PM
better for what? or better for whom?
i don't know the prince and the yonex because i can't demo these brands here, and i haven't hit with the kfour 105 yet. but at least regarding these two wilson racquets (i play nblades 106) i can for sure tell you that they are completely different in playing behaviour.
your questions seems to me a little bit like what is better a maybach or a ferrari? both are excellent cars but for different purposes.

drhopz
04-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Depends on you. The O3 white is extremely expensive- a pain in the *** to string too. I liked the feel of it, well it had no feel what so ever(very arm friendly). It was like swinging a feather, really light in my opinion. I own a Nblade98, with some growing pains you can adapt to the style of it. It is really arm friendly, which is one of the major features i really like. For the rest, i never really tried any of them.

theRadical
04-09-2007, 09:33 PM
03 didnt work for me, felt really dead, the nblade chattered like crazy, a 105 headsize is just huge and I havent evn tried a yonex before. Im guessing i wouldnt like it, but who knows.

Mine vote is NONE