PDA

View Full Version : Nike Air Max Breathe III or Nike Air Zoom Vapor III?

joe.b
04-10-2007, 07:07 AM
Would anybody be able to offer me any advice on which of the following shoes is the better. I can get both for 60 in the UK so i just wanted some help with my decision.

I play 4 or 5 hours a week on hard court and occasionally play on clay and grass.

Any help in deciding which is the better would be much appreciated.

jamumafa
04-10-2007, 07:22 AM
I play on hard too - and I have both shoes.

I found the Zoom Vapors to really hurt my feet, espcially the heel, when I played in them. However, I did like the narrow fit

Breathe 3: I was an avid breathe 2 user, and I wasnt as much of a fan of the BF3. However, I found them to be really comfortbale, durable and nicely ventilated. They have a wide fit though - but I found when I laced them differently that this was solved.

I found the BF3's to be a lot better.

PS : Where are you getting both for 60 quid mate?

kreative
04-10-2007, 07:26 AM
hey joe.b, email me at kidkreative AT yahoo DOT com. i have some possible info for you.

joe.b
04-10-2007, 07:26 AM
No sorry i mean that i have got £60 to spend on one and i have found sites where they cost that much.

I would prefer nikes but are they're any other shoes you can recommend.

I also like Breathe IIs but they're hard to get hold of in UK unless through an auctioning site.

jamumafa
04-10-2007, 07:31 AM
oh ok. Care to e-mail me at hijidiji@hotmailDOTcoDOTuk as to which site this is?

EDIT : I would order them off TW but they dont ship to the UK

jdawg02
04-10-2007, 07:00 PM
I prefer the Vapor Spped 3's over the Breathe Free's... the Breathe Free's lack cushoning and are way too narrow on the toe box... the Vapor's are nice and light, good traction and a sleaker shoe.

BreakPoint
04-10-2007, 08:23 PM
I prefer the Vapor Spped 3's over the Breathe Free's... the Breathe Free's lack cushoning and are way too narrow on the toe box... the Vapor's are nice and light, good traction and a sleaker shoe.
Hmmmm....amazing because I feel precisely the opposite about those two exact shoes. I prefer the Breathe Free II's over the Vapor 3's because the Vapor 3 lacks cushioning and are way too narrow in the toe box. The BFII's are nice and light, good traction and very comfortable. Are you sure you didn't get the names of the two shoes mixed up? :confused:

BigServer1
04-10-2007, 09:51 PM
I liked the BF II, but I love my BF IIIs. Better feel and fit for me, and that would be my choice given the Vapors or the BF IIIs.

EasternRocks
04-12-2007, 03:15 PM
I would use the Nike Air Max Breathe III becasue there is a lot of toe cushioning and it can help your ankle by not twisting it. It has a high arch and it would help it by not bending it. The bad thing is that it doesn't last long. Their is a bubble that can pop in lest that 2 weeks of playing. The Nike Air Zoom Vapor III does not have a bubble, and can last much longer. the bad part is of that paticular shoe is that it has terrible toe cushioning, and has a low arch on the ankle part.