PDA

View Full Version : I'll be honest with you, I'm very mildly intrigued by a Wilson 95 racquet.

TalkingTennis91
04-12-2007, 05:43 PM
As the title says, i am the teeniest, tiniest bit intrigued by like an nSix-One 95 or a KSix-One 95.

As you may know, I am a current nCode 90 user, but I've heard that the new (K) Factor line is less muted in feel compared to the nCode 90, which I think that I would like.

And to clear the air, I'm not a bandwagon, "Hey! Federer has it now! I have to have it too!" kind of guy. I use what works well for me, which is currently the nCode 90, but I feel as though although I hit well with it, a K95 may do a bit better for me, if I put the same amount of effort into using one of those as I do my current nCode 90.

But remember, I am only slightly, mildly interested in this idea.

Any feedback on these ideas?

Punisha
04-12-2007, 05:48 PM
n90 was disgusting... no feel, too much power (for me)

good spin though, and great serving stick

ollinger
04-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Trying a different racquet barely meets the criteria of an "idea." Go ahead and try it. Do you need permission? That's all people do around here is try different racquets -- have you noticed?

TalkingTennis91
04-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Trying a different racquet barely meets the criteria of an "idea." Go ahead and try it. Do you need permission? That's all people do around here is try different racquets -- have you noticed?

Good point.

I try very hard not to become a stereotype on these message boards.

knasty131
04-12-2007, 08:21 PM
Good point.

I try very hard not to become a stereotype on these message boards.

why try??? just use what you like and who cares if it so happens to be what people are hyping???

dylo
04-12-2007, 09:42 PM
is there anything wrong with your current racquet? the n6.1 95 is just mor powerful than the n90 but i think its worse for slice because of the thicker frame