PDA

View Full Version : What racquet would I like changing from...

supafly_81
04-13-2007, 09:38 AM
Hey just wondering what racquet would I consider as a upgrade changing from a Wilson nTour? I enjoy my nTour and probably won't be changing racquets anytime soon but I would like to know from the good people on this board what racquet would be a nice change If I been using my nTour the way it was suppose to be used. Thanks

Nick b
04-13-2007, 01:48 PM
one of the new K but why change if u like wot uve got

theRadical
04-13-2007, 01:53 PM
the ntour two?? :-D

supafly_81
04-13-2007, 02:04 PM
lol yeah that would be the ideal switch. Any other racquets? (doesn't have to be in the wilson family). I'm asking because I want to know in advance what are good choices when I do change, which won't be anytime soon but it would be nice to know. thanks all

Bottle Rocket
04-13-2007, 03:47 PM
I been using my nTour the way it was suppose to be used. Thanks

Interesting statement... How is it supposed to be used?

fgs
04-13-2007, 04:00 PM
supafly_81,
so, if i understand it correctly you are currently using a ntour which you are happy with and do not intend to switch anytime soon. as you can easily see, you have new models coming out at least once a year, so if this "anytime soon" is likely to be in more than a year, than it is quite realistic that some of the models at least which would be recommended now would not be available anymore in a year.

supafly_81
04-13-2007, 04:58 PM
Well you know some racquets have different characteristics that certain types of players seek. Like there must be something with the design of the Aero Pro that Nadal likes and suits his game. Thats what i trying to say but I could be totally wrong.

and fgs, I'm just wondering what racquets I would get, after using the ntour If I were to go a store right now and buy it. haha sorry guys for the confusion. peace

fgs
04-13-2007, 05:05 PM
supafly_ 81
o.k., then what is it about your ntour you don't like. because if you like it, then there is the ntour two, which keeps the characteristics of the ntour, but in my opinion improves a little bit on power, control and touch over the ntour.

supafly_81
04-13-2007, 05:29 PM
supafly_ 81
o.k., then what is it about your ntour you don't like. because if you like it, then there is the ntour two, which keeps the characteristics of the ntour, but in my opinion improves a little bit on power, control and touch over the ntour.

thanks fgs, I been eyeing the ntour two because it basically builds on what the ntour already has to offer but at the store and the only store that has a good selection (and its not that great either) doesn't even have it. I live in Canada and tennis is not as big as hockey here so yeah.. :-( I been thinking of buying online for my gear but I never did it before so I don't know what to expect

fgs
04-13-2007, 05:35 PM
supafly_81,
if i'm not wrong you can even demo racquets with tw, and regarding buying online, i doubt there would be any problems if doing so with tw.