PDA

View Full Version : Warranty Replacement for Wilson USA on Asian Ncode95 Racquet?

red13
04-13-2007, 09:44 AM
has anyone been able to get a warranty replacement on an Asian Ncode 95 from the Wilson headquarters in the USA?

Ripper
04-13-2007, 10:38 AM
has anyone been able to get a warranty replacement on an Asian Ncode 95 from the Wilson headquarters in the USA?

I doubt very, very, much that Wilson USA is going to replace a damaged Wilson racquet that's not meant to be sold in the USA.

red13
04-13-2007, 10:46 AM
why not? i mean isn't tennis an international sport? it's not unheard of for companies to offer international warranties.

sapient007
04-13-2007, 10:58 AM
give it a shot. but i doubt it as well since warranty requirements in asia are MUCH MUCH lower in comparison to the requirements in the US.

Bubba
04-13-2007, 11:11 AM
Send it in... nothing lost from trying.

SocalTennis
04-13-2007, 11:36 AM
Wilson is an International company and they will replace it for you. You should call them first and obtain a RMA number before you send it out, while you at it, you could ask the rep if it's covered.

BreakPoint
04-13-2007, 11:56 AM
They may not replace it because the warranty they offer in Asia is likely different than the warranty they offer in the U.S. But even if they did replace it, it's very unlikely you'll get another Asian nCode 95 in return. You will most likely get a U.S. nCode 95 in return since they do not stock the Asian versions in the U.S. Not even the Wilson reps in the U.S. are able to get their hands on the Asian versions.

Redflea
04-13-2007, 12:51 PM
Just one data point...I ordered a Dunlop Aerogel from the UK. At one point I thought it had a problem that would require a return, so I contacted Dunlop USA. They were very nice, but said sorry, it didn't come from us, so we can't help you with it. You'll need to talk w/the vendor you purchased it from (*** in the UK) or Dunlop in the EU.

Luckily it turned out the racquet was fine, but I was looking at having to ship it back to *** if it had had a real problem...