PDA

View Full Version : RDX 500 : Mid vs. MidPlus

cukoo
04-13-2007, 08:12 PM
Hi guys, which version of the rdx 500 would you suggest to a mainly baseline player with a big flat serve. However, I'm trying to work on my kick serve. I cant demo the racquet but I hope I recieve some feedback and will incorporate them into my final decision.

THanks

christo
04-13-2007, 10:17 PM
Mid Plus. Bigger groundies, better kick on 2nd serve.

ShiroRm
04-13-2007, 10:27 PM
If weight isn't a problem for you and you have good footwork, I suggest you the Mid version: it offers more solidity/stability, maneuvrability and control, still mantaining the others qualities of Rdx Serie (Sweetness and Spin ability)

snoflewis
04-13-2007, 11:17 PM
If weight isn't a problem for you and you have good footwork, I suggest you the Mid version: it offers more solidity/stability, maneuvrability and control, still mantaining the others qualities of Rdx Serie (Sweetness and Spin ability)

the midsize will actually take a bit off that big flat serve of his since the racket is incredibly powerless....

to the OP, have you considered the rds001? i think the midsize would be more suitable compared to the rdx500

Punisha
04-14-2007, 02:47 AM
weight RDX500 up... its awsome...

also i recomend the mid unless you need / want extra spin

midplus gives heaps of spin in comparison

kreative
04-14-2007, 10:05 AM
if you're a clean ball striker, i'd go w/ the mid. if you want a more foregiving stringbed, then the mp. what racquet are you playing with now?

armand
04-14-2007, 10:20 AM
...big flat serve.I used the RDX500 Mid for 6 months but had to find something else because I couldn't control the big flat serves. I tried some stiffer racquets and found the control I was looker fer.