PDA

View Full Version : Lotto Raptor Syn Pulse

Buuurnz
04-17-2007, 06:19 AM
I just got mine today...anybody else got these? I mean they look aaaawesome, I need to play in them tonight when I get home from work! So what y'all think of them?
I got the clay version by the way!

Any feedback about 'em?

Ronny
04-17-2007, 07:41 AM
where did u get the clay version from?

Craig Sheppard
04-17-2007, 10:04 AM
I tried them on, didn't like them very much at all. The fit was too narrow for me. Regardless of that though, they felt stiff and the material was uncomfortable. The rear heel cushion felt ok, nothing special. I think they do look bad ***, but they just weren't the cost for how uncomfortable they were. They need to put a lot more effort into the workmanship on the inside of the shoe.

Buuurnz
04-18-2007, 06:53 AM
I think they are really comfortable...dunno, maybe u just had the wrong size;)?
I got the clay version from a internet shop in Germany, cuz all we have is clay courts outside....inside we play on carpet!

El Guapo
04-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Even the Lotto players don't like them too much. The plastic at the bottoms of the shoes can lead to rollovers. Given their weight, there are much better alternatives out there.

Buuurnz
04-23-2007, 06:59 AM
I played 2 matches in em now and I must say they feel good and there were no possible rollovers or anything...from my point of view I can highly recommend them!

t.vo408
04-23-2007, 08:33 AM
I have to say they are a great looking shoe. :)

ibringtheHEAT
04-23-2007, 03:51 PM
They do look great, but I've been using Lotto shoes for about 3 years, and honestly think these are the worsts. I'm going to stick with my Revenge's which are half the cost and great shoes. I would go ahead and dish out for B IV at this price.

Buuurnz
04-26-2007, 03:59 AM
i va been playing in these now 4 a week or so and I must say I love these shoes...only thing, they feel a little lose, it doesnt bother me or anything tho! Probably cuz my old ones were real tight and been played in 4 years haha

nn
04-26-2007, 02:04 PM
They do look great, but I've been using Lotto shoes for about 3 years, and honestly think these are the worsts. I'm going to stick with my Revenge's which are half the cost and great shoes. I would go ahead and dish out for B IV at this price.

yeah any given day Revenge are much better. I love the comfort and my bank..

ibringtheHEAT
04-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Yeah, I am going to pick up 2 or 3 more pairs before the end of summer just incase they discontinue them. They look just like the more expensive shoes, and IMO play the same if not better than them. All in all, the greatest shoes for the dollar.

BreakPoint
04-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Has anyone tried the Lotto ATP Legend II Speed shoes? If so, how do they compare to the Revenge's?

Thanks

ibringtheHEAT
04-26-2007, 03:19 PM
My friend has them and Revenges, I can ask him tomorrow.

I personally haven't tried them. Sorry.

I'll get him to write down the differences and everything tomorrow and get it up ASAP.

BreakPoint
04-27-2007, 10:45 AM
My friend has them and Revenges, I can ask him tomorrow.

I personally haven't tried them. Sorry.

I'll get him to write down the differences and everything tomorrow and get it up ASAP.

Thanks! :D

ibringtheHEAT
04-28-2007, 04:50 PM
kk..........

He said, the revenges definitly had more stability. The raptors played lighter, and were easier to change direction in. Durability wise, they seem equal.......he's only had the raptors for 2 weeks. He also said that raptors were tons better on clay than the revenges.

If you have any other questions I can ask him.

BreakPoint
04-28-2007, 06:05 PM
kk..........

He said, the revenges definitly had more stability. The raptors played lighter, and were easier to change direction in. Durability wise, they seem equal.......he's only had the raptors for 2 weeks. He also said that raptors were tons better on clay than the revenges.

If you have any other questions I can ask him.
Thanks, but I was actually asking about a comparison between the Revenge and the Lotto ATP Legend II Speed, not the Raptors, which I'm not really interested in at all.

Has your friend also worn the ATP Legend II Speed shoes?

These: http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageMSLOTTO-LLM.html

ibringtheHEAT
04-29-2007, 12:38 PM
Oh no........sorry =[

I completely screwed up that one, my bad.

My USTA coach had the original legend's, but he wears Barricades now.

Buuurnz
04-30-2007, 07:21 AM
I probably like the raptors that much cuz I got the clay version and only play them on clay