PDA

View Full Version : Is Coria still with Prince?

Swan Song
03-13-2004, 06:51 AM
I was wondering if was still with them because I saw his picture at Prince's website about a month ago and he is not there anymore.

Feņa14
03-13-2004, 08:27 AM
I heard somewhere that he was trying out Head rackets at the TMS cup in Huston, however last time I saw him on TV (about 2 weeks ago) he was still with prince.

Hope this helps!

Liam

deflori
03-13-2004, 02:42 PM
he plays not the newest paint......still the experimental......perhaps thats the reason,that he changed or trying out other racquets...

Progressive10s
03-13-2004, 08:14 PM
Looks like Coria has severed ties with Prince. Why would they have eliminated his name and pictures on their web site?

StupidCupid
03-13-2004, 10:34 PM
I will not be surprised that PRINCE promptly axed Coria for the most trivial reason. Recall the case of Michael Chang. His brother helped develop the Longbody at PRINCE. For two years running, Prince Michael Chang Graphite was the BEST selling racquet in the world. But, when Michael Chang's rank fell in the late 90s, Prince could not wait one day to dis-associate with him. Therefore, I have no second thoughts in discourgaing anyone from accepting any deal from Prince (unless one is a desperate case). In my opinion, Yonex is one of the best companies to deal with. They will go out of their way to make sure things are right for their sponsored players. Ditch Prince now, you will be glad you did some day.

Progressive10s
03-15-2004, 08:21 PM
It seems like Coria is still using the Experimental version of the NXG Graphite instead of the new paint job. Last photo I saw was this weekend at Indian Wells on the Yahoo sports site.

tetsuo10
03-21-2004, 11:30 PM
Was just at Prince's website and saw Coria back on it.

boris becker 1
03-22-2004, 08:59 AM
as I said before he has tested positive again for nadrolone. prince and adidas are pulling a big time cover up on this

Kitsiu
03-31-2004, 01:11 AM
I'm pretty sure that Coria's 'Experimental' in not a NXG. Watch a few matches of him at the Nasdaq100, and close-up shots showing the sides of his racquet is total different from the NXG. It looks more like the POG he was using previously

all-court-loser
03-31-2004, 03:01 AM
@kitsiu
wow, what a suprise!!!! :D