PDA

View Full Version : whats the ms on court coaching rule

iplaybetter
04-19-2007, 06:44 PM
i played a match the other day and my opponents, doubles, where getting coached and taking long change over when i raised the issue with the opponents an their coach the coach said he believed it as in the rules, i should have brought up the time limit, but i had enough trouble with my partners mental breakdown and my opnents horrible line calling

so whats the rule

LarougeNY
04-19-2007, 06:46 PM
Theres coaching allowed even in on my Highschool JV team, all the coaches do it because JV is a learning experience and the whole point is to prep you for varsity.
So I think there wouldn't be anything not allowing coaching in middle school tennis.

iplaybetter
04-19-2007, 06:51 PM
still at point i though it was to try to get my pins and needles partner to loose and rhythm he created

ibringtheHEAT
04-19-2007, 07:04 PM
I still think middle school tennis is a joke.

Stop worrying about all the rules, and how fast you serve.

JUST PLAY TENNIS!

iplaybetter
04-19-2007, 07:09 PM
and you are entitled to your opinion to me at the moment in is not a joke and that is my opinion which i am entitled to
its just a rule question
and dude i beat my self up about my game a lot more than you do this is the only time i let myself and my mind wonder and look at what i can do other than play more and harder

ibringtheHEAT
04-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Alright I'm just saying, your not being taken very seriously.

Take the time to capitalize the first letter of sentences,and use punctuation correctly.

There is a lot of valuable help on these forums, but I feel that some are going to just look over your posts because of the things I mentioned above.

I am in no way trying to be rude, although I'm sure I come off this way, we are all happy to help.

iplaybetter
04-19-2007, 07:20 PM
Point taken. I do not take extra time to write things out beautifully. It is a real problem i have a thing called dysgraphiea(i cant spell it) it is a problem and has been in the past, my apologies. I just like to make point quickly and to the point

ibringtheHEAT
04-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Point taken. I do not take extra time to write things out beautifully. It is a real problem i have a thing called dysgraphiea(i cant spell it) it is a problem and has been in the past, my apologies. I just like to make point quickly and to the point

Alright, I hear you. If its a medical condition, you can't help it, but there are people THAT CANT SEEM TO FIND THE CAPS LOCK KEY TO TURN IT OFF OR THEY DO THIS PURPOSELY ATTEMPTING TO LOOK COOL =/, and I was putting you in the same league as these people

Don't worry about it though, I was being a little harsh.

Best of luck to you in improving your mad tennis skills ;)

iplaybetter
04-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Same from me to you in all aspects. PS No hard feeling I am having a very long week full of ups and downs, very painful downs.

ibringtheHEAT
04-19-2007, 07:32 PM
We all have bad weeks, being able to bounce back is one of the biggest parts of life.......and tennis.

Now I am by no means very experienced in tennis either, but I try to contribute what I can. I'm 15 playing in high school and USTA, and we all just try to give what we can.

iplaybetter
04-19-2007, 07:34 PM
You speak with great wisdom from one lesser experienced player to the other.

ibringtheHEAT
04-19-2007, 07:42 PM
Haha, I do what I can.

I'm more focused on my grades rather than tennis these days.
I still play a good 3 hours EVERY day, but I also try to maintain A's and B's in all advanced classes...I don't have much of a social life, but in the long run I think it will pay off.

iplaybetter
04-19-2007, 07:46 PM
I hear that, in a ms environment.

ibringtheHEAT
04-19-2007, 07:54 PM
Oh you think it's hard now.........

=]

StealthGnome
04-19-2007, 09:39 PM
Hey1 Thats What I Do!!!!11!one

Edit: Awww. You can't type on all caps...

103xStateChamp
04-21-2007, 10:42 AM
When I played middle school tennis I was #1 singles both year and I took it as a joke but I never even faced sum1 ranked in USTA but idk about you gl with your tennis and for your partner having mental breakdowns try to keep him calm and collective a doubles team is only as strong as the weakest player

ibringtheHEAT
04-21-2007, 12:20 PM
true that 103....you speak with much wisdom ;)

What are you ranked in HS now?

TennisNinja
04-21-2007, 02:08 PM
You guys are lucky. My middle school used to have tennis courts but they took them out for portables. No middle school in Issaquah have a tennis team.

ibringtheHEAT
04-21-2007, 05:45 PM
You guys are lucky. My middle school used to have tennis courts but they took them out for portables. No middle school in Issaquah have a tennis team.

They took out your tennis courts!?!?!? Why would they waste like 40,000 dollars when they could have just put their portables in a more open area, or on the football field ;)