PDA

View Full Version : Reebok Match Day Pumps- Durability

HLM2
04-23-2007, 03:04 PM
I got these shoes about 4 months ago, during the winter. I wore them a few times a week for indoor, but started using heavily around march, when I played outdoor everyday. The outsole near the heel has been worn through, although not a large piece, just the very edge. Also, some parts of the outsole has been worn flat, smooth. I know I can return them for the guarantee, but they told me it takes 4-6 weeks!!!
I really have no other tennis shoes, so I cant really do that as im playing alot right now. When I do get a new pair, probably in another month, do you think I should get these again? I really like how they feel, but I expected alot better durability.
How long do you all wear these shoes before replacing? Is this normal?
THanks

HyperHorse
04-23-2007, 10:04 PM
I got these shoes about 4 months ago, during the winter. I wore them a few times a week for indoor, but started using heavily around march, when I played outdoor everyday. The outsole near the heel has been worn through, although not a large piece, just the very edge. Also, some parts of the outsole has been worn flat, smooth. I know I can return them for the guarantee, but they told me it takes 4-6 weeks!!!
I really have no other tennis shoes, so I cant really do that as im playing alot right now. When I do get a new pair, probably in another month, do you think I should get these again? I really like how they feel, but I expected alot better durability.
How long do you all wear these shoes before replacing? Is this normal?
THanks

How many hours a day are u playing?
I guess if you're on a hardcourt that sounds fairly typical for a lot of shoes.
It'd be useful if you mentioned your height/weight...
Just get another 2 pairs and quit complaining, we have to pay double in Australia what you US residents pay...
Or try the New Balance ct780s, they look like a durable shoe.

Bottle Rocket
04-24-2007, 03:08 PM
I've been wearing shoes out in 3 months, but continue to wear them until they are nearly falling apart (or my knees start aching). I've gone through a couple Barricade IV's.

You can only make them so durable before you start making too many compromises.

HLM2
04-24-2007, 05:44 PM
I am playing hard court say 2 hours a day, but only for the past 2 months.

kreative
04-24-2007, 10:31 PM
They have average durability, but for the price & guarantee, they're hard to beat ($25/pair!) Just buy a new pair while you're waiting for your return. Most comfortable shoes I've worn.

backcourt
04-25-2007, 05:05 AM
They have average durability, but for the price & guarantee, they're hard to beat ($25/pair!) Just buy a new pair while you're waiting for your return. Most comfortable shoes I've worn.

Where can you get them for $ 25???

oscar_2424
04-25-2007, 05:08 AM
i second that question.

HyperHorse
04-25-2007, 06:14 PM
I am playing hard court say 2 hours a day, but only for the past 2 months.

You didnt address/answer all my questions.
2hrs a day isnt really that much...