Ronny
04-24-2007, 02:00 AM
are the t10's good for wide feet?

BreakPoint
04-24-2007, 02:30 AM
I would say no.

barry
04-24-2007, 05:32 AM
I switched from the Viper II to the T10, and they T10 are the best shoes I have every used. They last about twice as long as the Vipers, and I wear a Size E width. Not sure E is wide or not, but the T10's fit better.

Suggest you locate a Gold Smith try them on, they are on sale for $49.95.

KFwinds
04-24-2007, 07:51 AM
I would also have to say no; I don't have wide feet (Barricades and Breathe Free's fit me comfortably) but when I tried on a pair of the T10's in my size they were extremely tight - too snug for me. The length was true to size.

steveq81
04-29-2007, 05:48 PM
I'd agree with KFwinds. Size seemed true to length (10 1/2, just like my Barricades) but the shape of the shoe from the ball of the foot forward seemed a little odd.

theRadical
04-29-2007, 06:59 PM
thats kinda wierd. For me, the T10s felt very wide. Definately wider than my B4's.

Pr0DiGy
04-30-2007, 07:34 PM
A couple of questions (sorry for hijacking your thread)

1) How would you say the fit is in the forefoot?
2) http://www.hellobirdsports.com/m/Tennis/Tennis-Shoes_Men/Prince/p1/110787.htm
(obviously you have the edit that)
In the picture of that colorway, the colors (especially the red) look unusually bright. However, the same shoe being sold by the smithers of golf look quite a bit darker. What does it look like in reality? Pictures would be awesome.
3) How would you compare the sizes of the T-10's? If I wear a 9.5-10 Nike (Air Max Resolve Plus) what would I get for the T-10's?

autumn_leaf
04-22-2010, 04:58 PM
i'm just gonna bump this with my experience after a day in case anyone with wide feet are going to buy them.

i measured my foot myself and came at 12E the width is 4 3/8 inches. i have read mix reviews about this shoe and wide feet and was deciding between this and the t22 which almost everyone said was for wide feet. should have bought the t22s because saving that $20 was not worth it.

the t10 is too tight on me, in fact after 10 minutes of playing i felt like i was getting a blister on my right pinky toe and sure enough i did.... =/

you can't return or exchange used shoes for obvious reasons. i'm trying to see if i can stretch them out using the freezing water bag method. gonna try to burn through the soles as quickly as i can if it doesn't fit right and exchange them for a bigger size or for the t22s and pay the difference.

o, on the bright side, if i'm gonna wear these puppies down i'm gonna have to really use good footwork and not be lazy lol.

these shoes look ultra durable, nice think material for the sole. comfy if it wasn't for the width issue, would probably recommend to people with narrow to medium feet.

slow_duster
04-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Wide in the toe box. I agree with the "odd" feel from the other poster, just didn't fit my foot well.

autumn_leaf
04-22-2010, 10:02 PM
Wide in the toe box. I agree with the "odd" feel from the other poster, just didn't fit my foot well.

see, i feel that this is misleading. you state that it is wide in the toe box, but you don't state what width your feet are. when i called tw they stated that it was for narrow-medium fit. but going from what i have read and experienced this shoe really is for standard / medium fit feet; will be too wide for narrow feet and too narrow for wide feet.

edit: sorry if that came out too harsh. what i mean by misleading is that the post is not informative enough for people to accurately compare their feet to yours, and will lead them to false expectations of what fit this shoe really is.