PDA

View Full Version : Breathe Cage Good for Wide Feet?

Ronny
04-25-2007, 04:38 AM
are the breathe bages good for wide feet? I know there has been threads about these shoes but they don't mention if they are good for wide feet. any help is appreciated.:o

vinnier6
04-25-2007, 04:52 AM
are the breathe bages good for wide feet? I know there has been threads about these shoes but they don't mention if they are good for wide feet. any help is appreciated.:o

if you are used to wearing nike then i would say you should be ok...

its been my experience that nike makes shoes for narrow smallish feet, i wear a normal size 8 in everything, but cant for the like of me find a pair of nike shoes that fit worth a crap...just too damn small for my normal size feet...

Ronny
04-25-2007, 04:56 AM
i m currently using the barricade 4's if that helps....and vinnier6, i have not worn any nike tennis shoes so i do not know how they fit

courtrage
04-25-2007, 06:07 AM
i got 9 in breathe free2 and barricade2 and i think i should've gone down to an 8.5 cause barricades seem to be roomier. unless you have picky feet i think nike and adidas are probably close enough to stay with the same size...i did think the cage was more snug than the breathe free 2 and that was considered roomy in the toebox....

vinnier6
04-25-2007, 11:08 AM
i got 9 in breathe free2 and barricade2 and i think i should've gone down to an 8.5 cause barricades seem to be roomier. unless you have picky feet i think nike and adidas are probably close enough to stay with the same size...i did think the cage was more snug than the breathe free 2 and that was considered roomy in the toebox....

i wear barricades right now, and they fit normal, i wear a size 8 in everything including adidas, but i tried on nike breathe frees at the same time, and nike size 8 was no where near the same size....i had to go up a whole size to size 9 before my feet fit into them, and then they were too long...

mrmo1115
04-27-2007, 03:59 PM
hey guys just purchased the new colorway of the cage the obsidian blue

have any of you guys purchased it ?