PDA

View Full Version : if Canas beats Nadal...

The Gorilla
04-28-2007, 04:16 PM
it'll be hilarious, this board will go into overdrive, there'll be 'Is Canas the G.O.A.T?' threads and the server will crash under the sheer weight of use.

isuk@tennis
04-28-2007, 04:37 PM
that would be something wouldn't it?

but not gonna happen i think nadal is alot more patient than federer. so hitting extra balls probably not gonna bother him.

but man that would be something

z-money
04-28-2007, 05:00 PM
then all hell will break loose! Cats and dogs living together... MASS HYSTERIA!

Andres
04-28-2007, 05:01 PM
that would be something wouldn't it?

but not gonna happen i think nadal is alot more patient than federer. so hitting extra balls probably not gonna bother him.

but man that would be something
They also said, in their 2nd match, that Caņas had no chance.
I believe he has a genuine shot of pulling the upset... I have faith on him, though Nadal is the heavy favourite on this match... and most likely to win.

z-money
04-28-2007, 05:02 PM
ok relax man. canas beat roger on hard court ok, not grass. so he wont beat nadal on red clay

Andres
04-28-2007, 05:25 PM
ok relax man. canas beat roger on hard court ok, not grass. so he wont beat nadal on red clay
Why should I relax?

isuk@tennis
04-28-2007, 06:32 PM
i admit he has a chance but its very slim...
he was down match points in that federer match so he was close to losing he barely pulled that one out... iono i'd say he got lucky there.

but on red clay vs. nadal i'd have to say he is gonna lose

keep in mind i want nadal to lose because his winning on clay is disgusting me lol, but i just don't think it's gonna happen. but here's hoping :D

Morrissey
04-28-2007, 06:35 PM
All I know is that these are two guys Fed wouldn't want to play at the French.

Ripper
04-30-2007, 08:46 AM
All I know is that these are two guys Fed wouldn't want to play at the French.

Well, all I know is Nadal won, lol!

PS: The Caņas-Nadal match should have been promoted as "the battle of the grinders". It was incredible how some points just went on and on and on and... well, you know what I'm saying :p