PDA

View Full Version : Vapor 4 got a great review

saqdeez
04-29-2007, 03:46 PM
Very tempting! Too bad I find them very ugly and plastic looking. I like to see some fabric and mesh. Ill stick with breath free's and adidas feathers.

balongbalong
04-29-2007, 08:56 PM
ironically the breathe frees have more plastic than vapor 4s (uppers) ;)

XFactorer
04-30-2007, 05:06 AM
ironically the breathe frees have more plastic than vapor 4s (uppers) ;)

Um, pardon you... but that's not plastic on the uppers of the shoe... it's Nike's great Direct-Inject Drag-On technology. :-D

TW CSR
05-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Um, pardon you... but that's not plastic on the uppers of the shoe... it's Nike's great Direct-Inject Drag-On technology. :-D

looks like we got a nike rep on the boards... haha

DarkSlayerX
05-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Which is better vapor 4's or the breathe cage?

stormholloway
05-09-2007, 07:36 AM
After using these shoes extensively, I can now say it's the best tennis shoe I've ever worn.

More lateral support, and more cushioning in the ankle area is what I detect most.

Plus this shoe looks fantastic. I went out for a drink one night and was breaking them in, and this girl tells me how beautiful my shoes were. She actually approached me and said this.

If you like lightning fast response, low to the ground feel, and move quickly on your toes, this is your shoe.

YonexDude
05-09-2007, 04:00 PM
i wear perscription orthodics for my super high arches, does anyone know how they'd work in the vapo 4's? i love the look of the shoe, but am weary because i'm not sure if my insoles would fit