PDA

View Full Version : federer-nadal exhibition

mrmo1115
04-29-2007, 06:24 PM
who do you guys think has an advantage and who do you think will win?

im picking nadal in the exhibition only b/c federer probably will just tank the whole match thinking its just an exhibition

however, the catch is (if not known already) half of the court will be clay and the other half will be grass...

picking nadal baby =]

unfortunately im not picking him to win roland garros hehe

Ripper
04-30-2007, 09:41 AM
who do you guys think has an advantage and who do you think will win?

im picking nadal in the exhibition only b/c federer probably will just tank the whole match thinking its just an exhibition

however, the catch is (if not known already) half of the court will be clay and the other half will be grass...

picking nadal baby =]

unfortunately im not picking him to win roland garros hehe

I predict the exhibition will be a total failure, just because both, Rafa and Roger, will lose all games when they're standing on the grass side; it's just logical. Unless it's going to be handled like a "reality" show; then, it will be arranged, if you know what I mean.

Andres
04-30-2007, 09:42 AM
I predict the exhibition will be a total failure, just because both, Rafa and Roger, will lose all games when they're standing on the grass side; it's just logical. Unless it's going to be handled like a "reality" show; then, it will be arranged, if you know what I mean.
Perhaps Nadal can work a little bit more the Fed backhand while the swiss is on clay with EXTREMELY HEAVY TOPSPIN forehands... that's the only way I can see Nadal winning a game on the grass.