PDA

View Full Version : Flexpoint series grip sizes: 1/2 = 3/8?

rooski
04-30-2007, 06:54 PM
Are the Head grip pallets on the Flexpoint series still running/feeling small for their labled size? I used to use a 1/2 grip on Head rackets but 3/8 from Wilson. Are the grips (probably due to their shape) still this way?

tailspin
05-05-2007, 07:30 AM
Rooski:

My FXP Team Radical is the same -- 3/8 feels smaller than my Wilson 3/8. Glad it's just not me.

vinnier6
05-05-2007, 10:45 AM
they dont run smaller, but they are more rectangular than most other grips giving them the feeling of being smaller...

Fedace
05-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Are the Head grip pallets on the Flexpoint series still running/feeling small for their labled size? I used to use a 1/2 grip on Head rackets but 3/8 from Wilson. Are the grips (probably due to their shape) still this way?

You know, head grip sizes have always run small compared to Wilson or Babolat. But is it my imagination that head recently with microgels and metallixes that they have increased the grip size little bit on all sizes?? They seem little bigger than they used to be, and i always used 4 5/8 size and always complained that they were too small compared to Bobalat. but this weekend it seemed little bigger >?:confused: