PDA

View Full Version : My nBlade review

w00gy
05-02-2007, 08:01 AM
Hi,

Been playing over 2 yrs and had some succes with the PS 6.0 85. Ready for a step up ( or down) to a less demanding frame; to reap was i've been sowing for the past 2 years. I wanted a little more flex, softer play and more stability. But most importantly a BIGGER head! ow and a little less weight thus meaning less need to prepare early.

Was thinking about the nBlade or nPro open. The open is only 120 here ( on discount) and the nblade is a freaking 170-210 euro's and nowhere to be found. Had to travel to a near town (30 min) to even get a demo.

I just wanted to let you know i'm going to test this one tonight. ( in 3 hrs)

I'll post a review after that!

Greets,

w00-

nunchuku
05-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Cool, I look forward to hearing more. I'm especially interested in the nBlade as it's one of my short listed candidate for my next racquet.

It's a beautifully engineered and designed racquet and holding it is in itself addictive. I didn't manage to play test for long, just 30mins :-( but found that it was very solid on ground strokes, both wings. Very nice feel as well, reminiscent of an old school racquet. It was a very comfortable stick to whack with, which I belief is attributed to it's relatively low flex.

Swingweight suited me very well, but if I commit to this stick long term, I might add some heft to push it nearer a KSix-One Tour.

Sadly I didn't have time to try the serves and net-play with this stick.