PDA

View Full Version : GTA: San Andreas

namhnit
09-17-2004, 09:56 PM
GTA: San Andreas (PS2)

Anybody here as hyped as I am about getting this game? I'm probably going to have to give up tennis for atleast a month just to get through maybe 25% of the game. This game is going to be off the hook. Some things I'm going to be looking foward to is how R* portrays the 90's, getting CJ obese, and flying off MT. Chilliad with a BMX bike. But that's just so little in terms of the amount of stuff you can actually do in this game. It would take me forever to explain what you could actually do in this game because the possibilities are endless, but yeah.

I swear, never in my life have I been so hyped about getting one thing. Never an album by a favorite artist, or favorite movie about to be released. But yeah, can't freaking wait till October 26th! :lol:

david aames
09-18-2004, 03:34 PM
Just wait until you start growing hair and fool around with the ladies. Here's a reason to get excited, young man.

tykrum
09-18-2004, 08:04 PM
Haha, well I'm pretty pumped for GTA:SA too. But right now, I'm going to keep on running around Vice City with a rocket launcher with all those tanks chasing after me, and work on my tennis game.

namhnit
09-25-2004, 01:11 PM
http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/trailers/trailer2small.html

Need i say more?

nyu
09-25-2004, 05:00 PM
The size of the world in GTA :SA is 5 times larger than in Vice City. Lots of small hick towns too. All about the tractor.

jediknightdan
09-28-2004, 06:37 AM
GET A LIFE
_ _
+ +
---