PDA

View Full Version : Will Federer ever beat Nadal again?

Simon Cowell
05-03-2007, 01:45 PM
I seriously doubt it. He's far too mentally weak to compete with Nadal. Nadal's game is just far more superior. Federer tries the drop shot? He gets embarrassed by Nadal's speed (he is Aby the far the quickest and fastest player on tour). Federer also trying to play on the baseline against Nadal makes me laugh. He doesn't have the shotmaking ability to keep up with King Rafa. Also, Federer coming in is so predictable, he ALWAYS gets passed. I think we all know by now that Federer is only #1 in rank, not in tennis ability.

Voltron
05-03-2007, 01:50 PM
Yes, Federer will beat Nadal again, trust me, he is number one for a reason. All these Nadal trolls and Federer Trolls are coming out of the woodwork now. I hate all of the trolls........

cghipp
05-03-2007, 01:58 PM
Sheesh. They will each beat the other many more times.

Simon Cowell
05-03-2007, 02:16 PM
Sheesh. They will each beat the other many more times.

What is this based on? Federer CAN'T beat Nadal. Nadal has arrived. There's no turning back...I'm now convinced Nadal could have one arm tied behind his back and still find a way to beat Federer.

isuk@tennis
05-03-2007, 10:50 PM
What is this based on? Federer CAN'T beat Nadal. Nadal has arrived. There's no turning back...I'm now convinced Nadal could have one arm tied behind his back and still find a way to beat Federer.

that would be pretty hard to believe seeing how he has a two handed backhand and that you're delusional

Fedexeon
05-04-2007, 12:14 AM
Its silly to open a topic like this. People like Simon Cowell will have the predictable answer " Federer will lose to Nadal "

lawrence
05-04-2007, 12:34 AM
wait till wimbledon yo :D

Kim
05-04-2007, 12:34 AM
Trolls always exists in free message boards like these.

edmondsm
05-04-2007, 12:40 AM
He's far too mentally weak to compete with Nadal.

You're to mentally weak to see into the future. June, when Nadal goes out in the 2nd round of Wimbledon to Dr. Ivo. You heard it here first.

roysid
05-04-2007, 12:55 AM
I seriously doubt it. He's far too mentally weak to compete with Nadal. Nadal's game is just far more superior. Federer tries the drop shot? He gets embarrassed by Nadal's speed (he is Aby the far the quickest and fastest player on tour). Federer also trying to play on the baseline against Nadal makes me laugh. He doesn't have the shotmaking ability to keep up with King Rafa. Also, Federer coming in is so predictable, he ALWAYS gets passed. I think we all know by now that Federer is only #1 in rank, not in tennis ability.
Well Simon?,
Last year everyone was asking the same question after French Open. Nadal had defeated Federer 4 times in 2006 by then. So most experts said that Nadal had gone into Fed's head and Fed can't beat him again. In fact, Fed himself was quite disturbed mentally.

Then Federer beat Nadal in Wimbledon and then again in Sanghai.

So, the question of whether Fed can beat Nadal again. Of course he can do it. Whenever they play on grass or on hard court he will be the favorite.

He has a good chance in Rome also where the courts are relatively faster.

tennis_hand
05-04-2007, 12:56 AM
Yes, Federer will beat Nadal again, trust me, he is number one for a reason. All these Nadal trolls and Federer Trolls are coming out of the woodwork now. I hate all of the trolls........

Simon is one of the trolls.

caulcano
05-04-2007, 03:16 AM

A better question would be whether you'll ever be taken seriously.

GOD_BLESS_RAFA
05-04-2007, 03:18 AM
On fast surfaces Federer is still dominant...his game is favourable on those surfaces... Yes Federer will beat Nadal again on fast ...that is possible

On grass Nadal still needs to meet and play many good players and figure them out...Nadal can challenge him if reaching the final

On clay Nadal can have assurance but

still he needs to be on his guard
Federer likes competition he will keep on improving on clay
and many good players want to challenge him always (some spanish players that are his friends to begin with and Canas, Berdych, Mathieu, Nalbandian, Gasquet, Djokovic, Chela...)

Baghdatis72
05-04-2007, 05:20 AM
With all the Federer and Nadal fans arguing like 5 year old kids I think that someone else will come and start beating both of them so that both groups of fans stop arguing for a change.

kingdaddy41788
05-04-2007, 05:26 AM
Wow did my last post really get pulled because I called Simon a troll? That's how it looks anyway. I suppose TT has to stand up for everyone, even those who don't deserve such rights...

janipyt05
05-04-2007, 07:01 AM
there is still so many years left for both players to play each other it's amazing that the poster can think Fed will never beat Rafa. It's not like either are retiring any time soon