PDA

View Full Version : Nad/Fed: Battle of the Surfaces....long clip

VGP
05-03-2007, 04:23 PM
For those who might be interested......(38:57 min)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnBMVRpeKHA

Chip n' charge
05-03-2007, 05:14 PM
That was a crazy match. Nadal did a great job. Vamos Rafa.

chiru
05-03-2007, 05:56 PM
wow, it looks like they're trying fairly hard. i'm impressed, some good quality tennis, given how wierd the conditions are for them.

VGP
05-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Now it seems there's some controversy surrounding the event.....

http://www.thetennischannel.com/news/NewsDetails.aspx?newsid=2788

A South Carolina teaching pro is suing the event organizers.

Simon Cowell
05-03-2007, 06:59 PM
LoL, this was Federer's chance, he was even trying so hard and still couldn't do it. This match reminded me of when Nadal beat down Federer on the FAST hard courts of Dubai.

Nadal should wear a t-shirt that says: "1 Roger Federer, tennis player, for sale by owner."

Andres
05-03-2007, 07:00 PM
LoL, this was Federer's chance, he was even trying so hard and still couldn't do it. This match reminded me of when Nadal beat down Federer on the FAST hard courts of Dubai.

Nadal should wear a t-shirt that says: "1 Roger Federer, tennis player, for sale by owner."
You're just trying to push everyone's buttons, right Simon?

(and this comes from a guy who doesn't like Roger at all :p)

Punisha
05-04-2007, 01:12 AM
omg i would get so sick of changing shoes

tkauffm
05-04-2007, 12:34 PM

Oh yea, Fed was taking it so seriously. You could especially notice this in the tiebreaker. Like when we was juggling the ball after the changeover and smiling between points. Yep, He was definitely giving it his all.

Come on man, the guy didn't even take off his rolex for this match

Chip n' charge
05-04-2007, 04:42 PM
I also noticed his INTENSE concentration.

NOT

Heavy Metal Tennis Star
05-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Oh yea, Fed was taking it so seriously. You could especially notice this in the tiebreaker. Like when we was juggling the ball after the changeover and smiling between points. Yep, He was definitely giving it his all.

Come on man, the guy didn't even take off his rolex for this match

i think he also did not take it off while winning the ao.

AlpineCadet
05-04-2007, 10:45 PM
I'm sure this event was STRICTLY for fun only. :p So I'm sure they both had their reasons for winning/losing.

BluDiamond
05-05-2007, 01:50 AM
anyone got better quality highlights??? is there anything on megaupload??